Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth P. Boyer

Dr Boyer has always been a caring doctor. She see my son also that has brain damage and is hard to deal when other doctor would not.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

All she cares about is money I need life saving medicine but I have BCBS and still can't afford her because she won't take my copay till I've met my deductable even thou bcbs said that was wrong and not the agreement she made with them her office call is 145.00 for family Dr I pay less to ER my specialist takes my copay and it goes on I would only recommend her to the rich or very poor

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I found the staff to be very rude and disrespectful. I felt the doctor had no time for me. She rushed in and rushed out. Would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Mis diagnosed sister-in-law, who died of cancer. Found similar episodes with other paitients thru mutula friends. Run paitients thu like a puppy mill. Patients overbooked, resulting in waits of 2 hours and then actully seeing the doctor for less than 5 minutes. Doctor is in like whirlwind and out.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

The staff is very, very rude. You have to wait 1 hour even after they have called your name. Doctor only see you for 10 minutes after you've waited over an hour.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

It doesn't seem she has gotten into the treatment of symptoms as much as she is looking for the cause of the symptoms and treating it. She is pleasant and explains treatments/options with patient.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Doesn't appear to come to hospital to check her patients. Does not like to be bothered when on call.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Boyer sat down with me and took her time explaining everything in depth. She answered all of my questions and made me feel like a valued patient, not just a number. I appreciated the time that she spent with me.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

After you sit in the waiting room forever they take you back and put you in a room and you wait there forever. Once you see her all she does is look in your ears, up your nose, down your throat and listen to you breath. Then she writes the same prescriptions she has always written. She is very uncooperative in working with other doctors that you see. Even though you ask and ask that test results and blood work reports are faxed to another doctor it never gets done. The office personel is VERY rude and it appears the doctor allows them to run all over her making it hard to have respect for her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth P. Boyer's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, SC