Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Reznikov

Wonderful! Very friendly staff and periodontics doctors. Would recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Vladimir Reznikov

Dr. Vladimir Reznikov's response
Thank you for the vote of confidence and kind words about our staff. We value your trust in us. Your referrals are a meaningful compliment. Thank you!

Submitted September 25, 2017

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Rez perform an all on 4 upper implant in Nov. 2016 . It was a totally painless process thanks to the skills of him and his very talented staff. For those of you who are hesitating on getting this, or any dental work, done, just do it. When you think of 4 screws being drilled into your mouth you cringe, but the reality is it doesn't hurt. I had only Novocaine, no pain during the procedure, only a slight ache for a day after due to the incisions, but really no big deal at all. The sight of a nice set of teeth in my head afterwards = priceless. Go see this team, you won't regret it! John G.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

All personnel, staff and Doctor exhibit the highest standard of excellence in their profession. They are genuinely concerned for the patient's well being and complete understanding of what will be occurring at every step of the procedures. Thanks for a great experience

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Vladimir Reznikov

Dr. Vladimir Reznikov's response
Thank you for your kind words, we love what we do and appreciate our happy patients!

Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Reznikov is the best dentist I've ever had! I got 4 implants ~ 8 years ago and happy with the results. He's thorough, very knowledgeable, caring and does excellent work. His staff is always friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I absolutely agree with the previous comments. Unprofessional office and front desk. Receptionist is rude, accusing patients to cover up her mistakes. Manager with awful attitude: "my friend receptionist is alway right and patient is wrong". Receptionist and Manager never apologized for their behavior! Unfortunately, Dr. Reznikov doesn't want do get involved. Very wrong attitude for the business. I regret that I ever came to this clinic and I spend thousands of dollars for the treatment (still have problems). I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Doctor and his crew demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and really care about their patients. I would recommend Dr.Reznikov to anyone who needs regenerative procedures and implants.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

The doctor is very nice and professional. He did a great job for me and my husband. His staff is very courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable in dealing with our insurance issues.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

I found the staff always helpful and informative. They answered all my questions in a most professional and knowledgable manner. Dr. Reznikov was most helpful and he answered all my questions. He treated me as an adult with intelligece. No question went unanswered. He also informed me of everything he was going to do, and how it would be done. The office staff: Katie, Elizabeth and Marya were very nice and helpful as well. They understood that I had to work my schedule around my work schedule, and didn't give me a problem at all with scheduling. I was able to provide my insurance information over the phone prior to my visit, so they were able to look up to see what my portion would be prior to my arrival. They understood that I had not had this procedure done before (crown lengthening) and ensured that my anxiety was at a minimum. The only time he was late was when he was doing emergency surgury on another patient. Staff ensured that I knew why and when I would be seen.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Reznikov is extremely skilled. I am totally afraid of the shot, but with him it was nothing.The implant process was quick and completely painless and all 3 took perfectly. His staff is also very agreeable and made me as comfortable as possible. I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Resnikov.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Reznikov and his staff made me feel very comfortable, before, during and after my surgery. I have no complaints and would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014