Ratings for Dr. Andrea R. Carlsen

Dr Carlsen is a superb psychiatrist who spent a good deal of time evaluating my depression.She has a very factual holistic approach and is very knowledgeable and conservative with medications.Her staff is wonderful and helpful with minimal waiting time.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Nice but long waits on weekdays after work with the kids and she seems distracted and /or tired.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Thats my review up there ^ and boy things have changed. I wrote that review the day after I went to a therapist that Dr. Carlsen referred me to. That therapist turned out to be a licensed cosmetologist and now I have no psychiatrist and horrible symptoms that I fear will be with me for the rest of my life. everyone makes mistakes and its easy to get fooled by a low-life, but treat your patients with respect and dignity. Sometimes CYA means take good care of your patients, not running for the hills throwing torches at truly decent people.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Carlsen is a very dilligent and caring psychaiatrist. She has helped my family over the past two years and many visits. She is great with getting the medication right, but also spends a lot of time with the patient, more like a therapist than a psychaitrist.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Dr. Andrea R. Carlsen's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)