Ratings for Dr. Annette M. Harel

The Acupunture treatments with Betsy House for my chronic sinus problems has given me great relief from a lifetime headaches. I have struggled all my life with sinus infections and general congestion from sinus complications. Betsy House with her acupuncture treatment has given me relief from sinus pain that convention medicine has been unable to do. Thank you Betsy Housr!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Emily is a Healer. I finally came to a point in my life where I knew I needed to make some positive changes. I suffer from anxiety, depression and have been struggling with a tremendous amount of stress for years. I have always believed in using massage as a tool to heal but just recently began to receive massages. I noticed a difference after the first visit. After 2 visits I have benefitted from the massages both mentally and physically. I am so excited to continue this great healing journey with Emily. She is personable, professional, compassionate, and an amazingly in-tune massage therapist, a true healer.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

So yesterday I had a massage from Emily .. Professional wonderful bedside manner... Really listened to me and did such a great job!! I am doing this as often as possible because I truly believe it will help me reach more of my goals and stay active and able longer!! Thank you Emily!! Excellent rate so it's easy to work it into your budget too! Cannot recommend highly enough!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I always look forward to my visits with Dr. Harel's clinic. The staff is great and the chiropractic care is excellent!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Thank you Emily. Do you pour your heart into your massage and you have magic hands. I can't thank you enough. Thanks so much for doing such a great job with your massage and your healing.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

It had been a couple years since my last massage, so I was eagerly anticipating my massage with Emily. I was not disappointed. She did a great job of listening to what I felt were my trouble areas, and she was great at applying just the right amount of pressure. I would highly recommend getting a massage with Emily. She's THE bomb!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I started my treatment with Dr. Harel shortly after my car accident in the fall. I came in with a lot of problems, both back and neck related, and Dr. Harel was nothing but eager to help me and get me on the road to recovery. I was being treated twice a week every week, and saw a remarkable recovery in just a few short months. I started seeing her excellent massage therapy staff as well which sped up my recovery even faster. I could not be more happy with the treatments by Dr. Harel herself as well as her amazing staff. I always feel safe when I come to the office and the staff always has a smile to welcome me. The environment at her office is warm and comforting, much unlike other chiropractor's offices that I've been to previously. If you're looking for a new chiropractor, I couldn't recommend anyone else besides Dr. Harel. She does nothing but put the patient first!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Love the patient appreciation day, great prices for no insurance. I have been a patient for over 10 years and have always had a great experience. Dr. Harel and her staff are excellent! They are all so kind and helpful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Love the Customer Appreciation day, once a month!!! Great Value and Service. I have been a patient for 20+ years and never had a bad experience. Thank you Dr Harel and Staff - Great job.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Harel has been kind and taken the time to get me in on short notice. I love the water beds in the back room and the massage therapist Elizabeth has a lot of knowledge and caring energy. Good prices for the service too.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Annette M. Harel's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Hudson, WI