Ratings for Dr. Roxanne Dietzler

This is the worst doctors ever! My appointment was at 8:30. I arrived 15 mins early to fill out some paperwork Andy son wasn't seen until 9:20. We didn't get out of the office until 10. The absolute worst place ever!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Dietzler has been our doctor of choice for more than 6+ years. We refer all of our friends and family to Dr. D. She is a kind, caring, intelligent doctor who will do what ever it takes to make you well. Although there are some staff changes, as with all businesses, I never have a long wait. The office is always neat and tidy with up-to-date equipment. The staff is very nice and friendly and they put up with my lame jokes! We have recommended her time and time again and will continue to do so. I trust her judgement with my health and the health of my loved ones. She treats all of her patients well and does not talk down to them as some doctors do. You won't be disappointed with her level of health care, then, tell your friends.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr.Diexler, She's one of the best Doctors in Newport News. She's very professional, patient and caring. She teaches as well as provide treatment. Her staff are gentle and very professional.Your expected wait time is short. I wish more Doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I will never visit Dr. Roxanne Dietzler's office again. Her staff is horrible and disrespectful. The girl with the glasses(Gloria) is rude and uncaring. They are so unorganized and the doctor said out of her mouth that she does not care what the patients think. She should not be telling the patients what goes on with former employees. I am a City of Newport News employee and I will never choose her as my panel physician again. I also received treatment on a personal level. The nurse Gloria stated she will do what she want and if the patient don't like it they can go some where else. Is this the type of service that deserves acknowledgement as a super doc. I am asking all City of Newport News employees to seek treatment at I and O. Any doctor that tells the patient, "the city is only a paycheck to me. I have other resources" does not deserve to be in practice. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AND I HOPE SOMEONE IS READING THIS AND PASS THE WORD..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Dietzler is a wonderful doctor. She takes quality time with her patients and provides high quality care. She doesn't accept insurance, however; her proce is $85.00 for the first visit and 65.00 for all of your following visits. She is an amzing doctor. She actually listen's and answers all of your questions; you will never feel like your rushed or just another patient. The doctor- patient rapore is wonderful! I would recomend her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Roxanne Dietzler's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1993)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union