Ratings for Dr. Cheryl C. Kinney

Dr. Kinney is a rare gem. She is absolutely brilliant and truly cares about her patients. She was there for me through every step of my surgery and her office staff was very encouraging and kind.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I think Dr. Kinney is fantastic. She listens and prescribes a plan of action. Very empowering for women.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I've been Dr. Kinney's patient for several years...I even commute since I moved out of state 2 years ago! She is easily the most patient, intelligent, caring doctor, informative I've ever met--she makes me feel as if I am her only patient even when I know there are many more people outside that exam room. Her office staff is the most efficient I've ever encountered. Her nurse is excellent, informative and helpful. The whole team is a class act. I don't even dread going in for my annual exams!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

She's wonderful. I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else. She LISTENS and gives honest and direct responses. Her staff is top-notch.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

I don't understand when some women were saying how uncaring Dr K is. She has been my dr. for 22 yrs and I wouldn't think of changing for anything. Liz has always been there too. They both have helped me through some pretty ugly things. God bless them.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I used Dr. K for many years while in dallas. Have been in Austin for almost 5 years, have tried several GYNs and haven't found any who compare, I miss her and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Kenney is wonderful. I have seen her since I was 16 and I am now 26, she is always nice and she is always willing to answer questions. She does a great job at making you feel comfortable and so does her staff. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

about a OB based on the way they treat their childern. Enough said

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

dr kinney is very personalable, nice lady and wonderful doctor. her staff is top notch

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr Kinney is everything you could want in a doctor.She takes a genuine concern in everything about you, notjust her specialty. She helps to get you consults with other doctors when needed. She is always there for me. I have seen Dr. Kinney since 1994, and wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else ( except Dr. Goss her partner).

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

Dr. Cheryl C. Kinney's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1981)