Ratings for Dr. Richard O. Orsi

No bed side manner. No return calls. Curt. Short. Does not encourage dialogue.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Doctor Rude and only interest was to access chronic ailment at highest possible care level in order to receive highest payment. Following day he had nurse call my home and she discussed my condition with my wife. At no time ever did I give permission to talk to any one about my health.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I was shocked to read some of the reviews. My mother has been going to Dr. Orsi for over three years. In all that time he has been outgoing and informative. He is always very good with my mother, who is hard of hearing, explaining her health. Several months ago she was in the hospital, unlike the hospital, he was very open with information about her health. The hospital provided little information, even when I spoke with a patient adovacate. A call to Dr.Orsi and the information was provided and calls returned. My mother has received good care from this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I took my husband in because he thought he was bite by a spider, Dr Orsi told us that no Spinder in North America bites-WRONG. Treated my husband for Lyme diease, took blood work. I called back for the results said no Lymn but to still take meds. Re took his blood work, and never called back with results. When I finally called and got a "LIVE" person they said Oh yea he has Lyme Diease. Dr Orsi is mean,degrading person who is FULL of himself. No bedside manner,jerk!!! NEVER take anybody you love to this Doctor...

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

VERY RUDE.NO BEDSIDE MANNER.UNPROFESSIONAL,ENTIRE FAMILY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

excellent diagnostician; has been the family doctor for 2 decades; his skills as a pediatrician are high as are his gerontology knowledge. He or someone in his office ALWAYS available for emergencies.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Great Doctor very knowledgeable! Would rather review symptoms and make a correct determination then just put you on a new medication. Does not like to prescribe new or unknown meds.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

Told my relative that the reason he kept getting sinus infections was because he did not have a sinus cavity, and that is common since we are all decendents of birds. His other GP sent him for ultrasound of sinuses, and he did not even look at it. After another year of chronic sinus infections, he looked at the ultrasound and said that his right cavity was blocked with "crap". On his own, he visited an ENT, and his sinus will be operated on next week. The ENT wondered who the heck was treating him and let this go for so long! Also for leg cramps, he told him to put a brick under the mattress. Weird! Thankfully, he is getting the medical attention that he has desperately needed for over 3 years.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Was very rude, never followed up with me regarding a serious illness(MRSA, went back to this practice and saw a nurse practioner who never read my file, gave me another antibiotic that would not help and never told me about the MRSA. Went back to the Dr. Orsi again, when he informed me of the MRSA. He didnt want to look at my wound told me to cover it, take care of it at home. I asked why they didnt call me he. He said the office called once. Never left a mesage to return the call, he said you cant leave messages (not even to return a call) He never once looked at me, I was sobbing, left his office not even knowing about MRSA, or the effects or anything. I do not reccomend this Dr. at all. Very unproffesional.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Richard O. Orsi's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1980)