Ratings for Dr. William A. Seeds

I have had 9 surgeries with Dr, Seeds and will not gop to anyone else . He and his staff are EXCELLENT! Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

He was late to appointments every time. Went from we are doing physical therapy, to, we are doing surgery, and walked out the door. No explanation. Lucky if I had my phone calls returned. I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I am the ex husband of the last commenter & she did refer me to seedes and now my penis is working better then ever!! Ive changed my occupation to being a carpenter because I don't need to use a hammer anymore, I carry one with me (if ya know what I mean);) now if only I can get thru those pesky rotating doors without bruising..Dr seedes ROCKS !!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I have had 3 surgical revisions, thanks to Dr. Seeds' handiwork. Once I was on the gurney and ready to go to the operating room and was informed that Dr. Seeds couldn't make it to the hospital to perform my surgery and I could come back in 4 weeks. When I did return, he was 6 hours late for my surgery and I never saw him before I went to sleep. I was in excruciating pain, which is managed by a pain management specialist--who Dr. Seeds "forgot" to contact"--and was treated per the hospital's carepath. This was unacceptable, and when the pain management specialist found out, he was appalled and informed me I could have suffered severe ramifications from the sudden withdrawl of pain medicines. I would not recommend Dr. Seeds to my abusive ex-husband.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. William A. Seeds's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Ashtabula, OH