Ratings for Dr. Juliette A. Valeriano

I had no problem with Dr. Valeriano's knowledge, experience and from a standpoint of being able to provide good medical care I believe she is excellent. However, I did not 'connect' to her as a Dr. as I believe there is cultural difference among other things that causes this. I also felt her prices for services was high and without insurance to cut them down to U&C it would have been hard for me to pay those fees. This was for routine visits and labs. I also had issues with the billing. I paid my bill on time and yet received bills the next month saying I still had an outstanding balance. I left a phone message asking for a call back and never received a response. I stopped in at the office and the staff person threw their 3rd party biller under the bus saying it was their fault and that I showed I was paid in full in the DR's system. They said they would TRY to contact the biller and get it straightened out...as if it was my responsibility to call their biller.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Juliette A. Valeriano's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1989)