Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Duncan

Nice clinic and environment Some of the Receptionists seem immature, rude and uninterested in the patients in general Nurses have been knowledgeable and professional Dr. Duncan has been attentive good listener and understands Good skills I have been comfortable under his care Very little waiting time prior to appt Have had no problems of any importance with this clinic

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

It took me a while to get used to his jokes, but when I "got" his great sense of humor, we bonded. I find him knowledgeable,caring, and a good listener. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Very unhelpful and rude physician. Talked to me like I was a child and settled himself on a diagnosis within thirty seconds and would not consider anything else. In all, he spent five minutes with me, interrupted in the middle for forty five minutes. I would not recommend him to anyone, as he constatntly interrupts, becomes defensive and rude.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

great hours, great doctor and pa's.I have never waited more then 15 mins. past appt time. Friendly staff. Happy to have found this office when I recently moved here. I can't talk for the other doctors in the office but Dr. Thomas Duncan is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

Tom is very kind. Also, when he doens't know the answer, he'll admit it. He looks out for his patients

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Thomas J. Duncan's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)