Ratings for Dr. Jennifer H. Drummond

Dr. Drummond and her staff have always been courteous, prompt, and have never had any issues in all the years i have been seeing her. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I was charged for a procedure about which they did not disclose anticipated costs. I was at a routine check-up and, near the end of my session, the dentist wanted to take an x-ray of a specific area of my mouth. Typically, they had been good about disclosing associated costs before going forward with a procedure. I expect a healthcare provider to do the due diligence in estimating the cost that I would incur - by cross-checking with my insurance plan’s coverage. This healthcare provider neglected to do the research into my insurance plan, and they neglected to inform me that the procedure might cause out-of-pocket expenses. So when I got a bill for out-of-pocket costs, I called my insurance provider and they informed me that the procedure was not fully covered. Then I called the dentist’s office and complained about the lack of information and mistake *on their part*. They refused to recompense for their mistake and even suggested that I cancel my next appointment with them! Good riddance! Be careful with this healthcare provider.

Submitted January 22, 2015

I've been going to Dr Drummond for 6 years. After reading the comments, I have to say that I'm absolutely shocked. The dog is in a secluded area that it can't get out of and never makes contact with anyone other than the employees. It also never makes contact with the dentistry equipment. The staff is wonderful. Dr Drummond would never make any rude comment with an attitude as stated. She is the perkiest and most pleasant doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She always checks to make sure I am ok during my procedures. She trusts that I will make payments on my account in a timely manner. She always always always ask about my child and remembers things that I tell her. I highly recommend her to everyone who mentions needing a dentist. I will never switch!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Drummond has always provided me with outstanding care and advice over the last four(+) years. I have needed to undergo a few procedures which were not routine, and she has handled those with great skill - as importantly, she was very patient, generous with her time and thorough in her explanations. I do not live in Huntsville, but I am happy to make the trip there to be her patient. I would not use any other dentist, and I highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr. Drummond is reasonably nice, the front staff is ok, but seem like they'd talk about you after you leave, and the hygenists aren't great. She was the only doc on my plan and she had to fix a filling, which fell out. She fixed it again, and it fell out again! My bite feels weird as well. My old dentist (no longer covered) NEVER had a problem. I also do NOT like the dog in the office. That's disgusting. Sorry, I'm all for dogs, but the thought of her having a dog in her office, then messing with my teeth is gross. I just think she does a poor job on teeth.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

First let me start by saying that Dr. Drummond and the Hygienist were very friendly and professional! However, the receptionist leaves a lot to be desired!! When I called to schedule my first appointment she was very short and unfriendly. I overlooked this and made the appointment anyway. After arriving at the office I was greeted by, I am assuming, the same rude person who scheduled my appointment. While in the waiting area I overheard several phone conversations where she used the same rude and unfriendly tone. Atleast I know it wasn't personal! There was also a small dog in the office that growled at you when you walked up to the check in area. The chairs in the recptionist area were covered in dog hair!! Not very professional!! Once I made it to the back for my cleaning my appointment went great! Like I said before, Dr. Drummond and the Hygienist were very friendly and proffesional! If I didn't have such a good expierence with them I probably wouldn't be back.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

I have had several bad experiences with Dr. Drummond. I went to her because she is the only dentist covered under my insurance. During one of my visits I asked her if she would file down a small chip in my tooth and she agreed...it was a fraction of a millimeter and when she was done, she had taken off wayyyyy to much and had slanted the tooth in the front, making it look like a buck tooth. I asked the the assistant to get Dr. Drummond to point this out to her. She looked and said, I don't see it. It looks fine to me. With an attitude said, "This is why I don't like fixing peoples teeth, they are never happy!" Great thing for a dentist to say, right?! I left miserable...and had to go to a cosmetic dentist to attempt fixing it...it isn't perfect but much better. Today I went for a filling and realized when I got home she had taken a chunk out of my front tooth! The cavity was in my molar! How the hell do u takea chunk out of a tooth you aren't even working on?! Unsatisfied!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Fantastic dentist and staff! Always helpful and understanding!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Drummond is always nice and provides great service for her patients. I have been a patient for 5 years and have never had any problems.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I did not get a chance to meet Dr. Drummond, so cannot comment on her knowledge or helpfulness. However, the staff leaves a lot to be desired. I arrived for a first appointment, completed my paperwork and waited to see the hygenist. During a routine discussion with the receptionist, I mentioned that I prefer to limit xrays to every 18 mos or 2 yrs due to a thyroid condition and that my past dentist did xrays last November. She informed me that Dr. Drummond would not treat me unless I have an annual xray. When I objected, she immediately said that she would shred my documents. I asked to speak with Dr. Drummond but was told "she is with patients". Perhaps if I had spoken with Dr. Drummond, we might have found a compromise but the staff did not seem interested in securing a new client who who bring 4 other clients to the practice.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011