Ratings for Dr. Neha P. SHAH

Dr. Shah and her staff were very kind and caring. She helped me through a very painful infection and I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I had taken my father to Dr. Shah's office to get his gums treated. He was suffering through severe pain and his regular dentist referred him to Dr. Shah for further treatment. I am so glad and thankful for his referral because considering the paid he was in, Dr. Shah and her staff went out of their way to see him that very same day (regardless of their tight schedule). The procedure was quick, smooth, painless, and very professional! They provided us some post treatment care instructions and they also followed up to make sure his recovery was going well. We are very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Shah!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I don't understand the negative reviews -- Dr. Shah was extremely friendly and helpful, answered all my questions and put me at ease regarding my upcoming procedure! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Shah's attitude was unexceptionable. She got offended when I asked her questions regarding my surgery. This forced me to cancel my next appointment and seek help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I was referred by my dentist for gum surgery. During the consult I found the doctor to not e very nice. Did not have much patience with me. I had questions, and it seemed it bothered her to have to answer them. Was not impressed with her and have decided to go to another Periodontist.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Shah is rude and had terrible interactions with me. I was anxious and stressed. Her stand offish attitude and cold manner caused me to cancel my surgery and seek another professional who had more concern for their patient's comfort and stress.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Shah and her staff are very nice. I was a very nervous patient and Dr. Shah took a lot of time to explain everything to me. Even though I wasn't looking forward to getting the gum work done the doctor and staff helped me through it.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014