Ratings for Dr. Alidad Arabshahi

I have been seeing Dr. Arabshahi for years now. he is always very kind to me and sensitive to my pain. Although the office always seems so full, I never had to wait too long and when I call for an appointment, they usually see me within a few days of calling.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

great visit, prompt, polite and excellent care. staff was great as well

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

office was filthy, doctor was an hour late, wanted to do surgery first office visit wont be back

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

What a great visit. I have had allergy treatment for the last 1 year and now I feel great and this great doctor and his fantastic allergy nurses have now decreased my medications and I have not had any sinus issues. Strongly recommend Dr. Arabshahiand his allergy nurses

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

great visit and provided great care for my child. Very professional office

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He acts like he is better than anyone else and treats his employees extremely poorly. I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr speaks to patient very unprofessionally. Does not sympathize with patients and could care less about them or what they are going through. Doesn't take time to listen or act in a caring way. Biggest mistake going to him. Has a bit of a Napoleon complex. See anyone else besides him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

This doctor diagnosed my tumor on the first visit when other doctors had missed it over the last two months. He saved my life. He did surgery and remoned the tumor and I will be cured now with radiation.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I usually do not rate but this doctor was fantastic. He did my sinus surgery and I have had an excellent result. Minimal pain. He discussed every thing in detail and I never felt rushed. Great doctor

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

DR Arabshahi is one of the best dr in this area . For the first time i went to his office for my nose I find out the I had a chleasteatoma in my ear . I did have a primary dr but she never paid attention . So I really appricate his work and I feel very well now . If you are in needed I do recoment you to see DR arabhsahi . I have an excelent exprience .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Alidad Arabshahi's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners