Ratings for Dr. Amy W. Moldrem

Dr. Amy Moldrem is a FANTASTIC Doctor. First of all, I was much more comfortable that she was a woman. Who better understands a woman's body than a female doctor? She performed smart lipo on me this morning. I listened to Pandora, my choice of music. It made the experience much more comfortable. We had great conversations. At times when I slightly felt uncomfortable, she was very attentive and my pain went away immediately. I see a difference already! She took her time and sculpted my body. Nurse Debbie was friendly. She made me feel at ease and her words were very comforting. She elaborated everytime there was a different procedure that was going to occur next. I always knew what what going to happen, which was important to me. They both answered my questions. They truly care about the well being of their patients! I would HIGHLY recommend that you choose Dr. Amy Moldrem as you doctor. You will not regret it!!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

DR. Moldrem is wonderful she talked with me during the whole surgery. she made me extremely comfortable. she was very caring i had addisions disease where surgery can be stressful and she did everything she could to make sure i was well taken care of I had my surgery 2 days ago and already can see results even though there is quite a bit of swelling left i've already sent a few friends over and they are pleased as well best place to go in town and pricings is good i got upper and lower abs flanks for 3100!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Moldrem and her nurse Debbie were the kindest and most helpful people. They made me feel comfortable and reassured and I would recommend them to everyone! The work that Dr. Moldrem performed already looks wonderful and I just had the procedure Wedensday, September 5th.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Amy W. Moldrem's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Delta Dental