Ratings for Dr. Gina L. Kring

As someone also in the healthcare field myself, being on the patient side of things can be frustrating. Dr. Kring has amazing bedside manner, giving time and close attention to detail. She truly, genuinely cares about her patients, which can be hard to find these days. I never have to sit in the waiting room longer than 5 min, and assisting staff are there to start the in-room assessment process right away. Staff are very friendly. I would definitely recommend her and this practice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

I wait for over 2 hours - I even had an appointment. I refuse to reschedule.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

First appt. I waited for over 2 hours to see her. She is very knowledgeable but her timing is just awful every appointment whether 1st or last appt of the day was at least 1 hour wait or longer. I had a test and it took her 1 week to get back to me (through her nurse she gave me my results and her nurse just laughed and said you only have___ and I was in so much pain! That was it! If you even see her name run the other way.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2006

Dr. Gina L. Kring's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union