Ratings for Dr. T. Kent Ganocy

Dr. Ganocy is a great surgeon. My surgery was successful to remove one of my 3 herniated discs and now I no longer have pinched nerves in my legs.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Had a sucessful spine surgery so far 2 months in. There were some inconsistencies on what i was told about why my spinal sac was accidently opened,,i dont understand why i wasnt told the truth. My aftercare in the Sunset facility was like gettng care in a third world country. they (Kaiser) hire agency medical personnel on the weekends and they are lazy and dont care about the patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

On July 17, 2012, at the age of 67, I had surgery for scoliosis. I was diagnosed at 60 years old and deteriated very quickly. Always in pain, unable to sleep except in a chair, loss of balance, and height. Finally my right side rib cage began to collapse starting to damage internal organs. If left untreated I would be now confined to a wheel chair and live in a facility. My successful surgery was performed by Dr. Terry Kent Ganocy II MD at the Los Angeles Kaiser Medical Center, Sunset As of January 2013, within 6 months of the surgery, I am pain free, and straight. I am again able to care for myself, my dogs, work part time, and volunteer. I have a quality life again. Without Dr. Ganocy’s skill as a surgeon, and his compassion, none of this would have been possible. He is the best, and I am forever in his debt, Patricia A. Korten, Kaiser member over 50 years.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. T. Kent Ganocy's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1993)