Ratings for Dr. Fabio Cappuccini

Dr. Cappucccini is very caring and world-renowned in his area of oncology. His office staff and nurses are very helpful and I felt very comfortable whenever there for a meeting/consult.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Cappuccini and his staff are caring experts in their field. They answer every question with details and compassion. My experience was positive throughout. I am in my second year of follow-up visits. The one time Dr. Cappuccini was running late when I had an appointment, his receptionist came to the waiting room to notify and talk to each waiting patient. I ended up being seen only about 15 - 20 mins. later than my scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Kaiser patients are very lucky to have this wonderful gyn oncologist. We were thrilled with his care. We are very picky. We could have gone outside Kaiser if we wanted but prefer him to the others we tried.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Due to healthcare costs we are transitioning my care from a major medical center to Kaiser. Dr. Cappuccini is the only Kaiser gynecologic oncologist in our area. Some of my follow up tests indicated a need for further follow up, however Dr. Cappuccini insisted there is "no data" (in spite of me pointing to dozens of studies which contradict him) to support this. He continued to repeat "the data doesn't exist". Unfortunately, his co-workers both at the Kaiser facility where I was first treated, as well as the university medical center, do not agree. The publishers of the various studies would likely disagree as well. Basic laws of science also seem to contradict him, since dozens of published studies can hardly be deemed to "not exist". However this is Kaiser's M.O. We'll be going back to the university. It's worth the extra 25k a year.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Not only an excellent surgeon, but a very caring, compassionate man who genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2006

Dr. Fabio Cappuccini's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Clackamas, OR