Ratings for Dr. Rachel Hnatowich

Rachel is absolutely amazing. I've been seeing her for a few years and she has been more helpful than any psychiatrist I've ever had. I was going through a rough time when I first started seeing her and around the middle of my time with her, I had a small relapse. She was super supportive during that time. Rachel really listens to you and seems to understand what you are saying and can almost sympathize with you. She doesn't just stare at you and talk in a monotone voice in a disinterested style (like many psychiatrists). She engages in the conversation and makes it feel like you are talking over coffee with an acquaintance, rather than with a psychiatrist. Even when you don't know what to say, Rachel has a way of helping you look at all the pieces individually, instead of as one giant puzzle (which can seem intimidating). Rachel always wants your imput on a situation, whether it be medication, or treatment. I believe she often gets your imput as a way of making you think more about what you just said; seeing more of it in colour, rather than in black and white. If your child ever gets the chance to be a patient of Dr. Hnatowich's, you will all most certainly come out the other side as different people.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018