Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez

Dr. Jimenez is extremely knowledgeable. He has helped me feel a lot better and I am very thankful for his work. I would gladly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Buen Doctor demuestra mucha sabiduria en su trabajo. Mi dolor a desaparecido y he continuado haciendo mis exercisios Alvaro Molina

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

My name is Gustavo Tovar, I came to see the doctor for lower back pain and burning sciatica. Totally on point. I have had a very nonactive life. The staff and trainers there have destabilized my pelvic muscles and now the pain is gone. Funny how the doctor saw what was wrong the moment I stood up. Thank you and your staff . Thank you for all you have done.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My name is Carlos Pasqual and have a message for all my people in El Paso. I have just been treated my a great top notch chiropractor. Dr. Jimenez is such a mindful doctor. He understood how my pelvis was shifted and has started me on a structural rebalancing plan to help get my spine and pelvis working as they should. The Rehab here at PUSH is just amazing to be a part of. The young man working with me is Daniel Alvarado. This cat is very good at preventing injury and getting the best out of this old body. Initially the place was overwhelming. So many things to do. They have made it my favorite place to be. God BLess you guys. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez's response
Carlos thank you so much. You and your family mean the world to all of us. Great thanks for the shout out.

Submitted July 9, 2017

Very progressive doctor. Took the time to explain and treat me like no other chiropractor has done for me. The doctor and staff are so cool. The massage therapist and mobility specialists are amazing with their approach. I was referred by my family practice doctor and am so thankful that I came here. My sciatica is finally under my control. Thank you doctor J and staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez's response
Thank you so much for the kind words. My teachers and mentors so appreciate these words. Feel blessed. Thank you again.

Great Response. Thank you so much. My greatest regards

Submitted July 9, 2017

Wow never expected this kind of care and attention: very impressed: feel great my body is back: thank you Dr. Jimenez and staff

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez's response
Our staff is very proud of your comments. Thank you so much from ALL of us...

Submitted July 9, 2017

My name is Estella Rivera Dr. JIMENEZ is very professional and treat you with respect and staff is very professional too.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez's response
Mrs. Rivera, Just saw this! Thank you so much. It is an honor for us to take care of you.

Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Jimenez has helped me out on being a better and stronger athlete always helping me out whether it be on any injuries slowing me down, or with adjustments and massage therapies from Sandra.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez's response
Sandra, you are the best. Thank you again for your kind words.

Submitted July 9, 2017

If anyone is in need of a chiropractor, you need to come to Dr. Jimenez. He is so great at what he does. With each visit, you feel better and better.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez's response
Wow! Thank you so much. Feeling blessed by you taking the time to post. Thank you.

Submitted July 9, 2017

He's been instrumental in my recovery. I'm a registered nurse and love his approach. It's not just about eliminating my pain, he believes in lifestyle changes to include strength training and fitness. I appreciate the knowledge he shares at each visit. I highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez's response
We are truly thankful for this wonderful response. We are so glad to be a part of your recovery.

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez is specialized in treating severe spinal disabilities. Primarily Focused on: Sciatica, Neck-Back Pain, Whiplash, Headaches, Knee Injuries, Sport Injuries, Dizziness, Poor Sleep, Arthritis. We use advanced proven therapies focused on optimal mobility, health, fitness, and structural conditioning. We use Patient Focused Diet Plans, Specialized Chiropractic Techniques, Mobility-Agility Training, Cross-Fit Protocols and the "PUSH System" to treat patients suffering from various injuries and health problems. Personal Note My name is Alex Jimenez and I am a Chiropractic Doctor who uses cutting-edge therapies focused on total health, strength training and total conditioning programs. We use Patient Focused Diet Plans, Advanced Chiropractic Techniques, Agility Training, Cross-Fit and the PUSH System to treat patients suffering from various injuries and health problems. My goal too is to help the body heal itself naturally. When your body is really healthy, you will arrive at your fitness level and proper weight. We want to help educate you on how to live a new and improved lifestyle. Our doctors have spent over 25 years researching and testing methods with thousands of patients. We strive to create fitness and better the body through researched methods and total programs. These programs are natural, and use the body's own ability to achieve goals of improvement, rather than introducing harmful chemicals, controversial hormone replacement, surgery, or addictive drugs. We want you to live a life that is fulfilled with more energy, positive attitude, better sleep, less pain, proper body weight and educated on how to maintain this way of life. As an extension to dynamic rehabilitation, we also offer a diverse portfolio of strength equipment, high performance exercises and advanced agility options. We are very proud to have teamed up with the cities premier trainers in order to provide high level competitive athletes the option to push themselves to their highest abilities within our facility.

• English
  • Spanish

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1991)
  • Victoria University (Grad. 2015)

• Spinal cord injury