Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez

Cannot say enough good about Dr. Jimenez and his staff! The entire experience, from beginning to end, was nothing short of wonderful! The staff was so friendly and welcoming and post treatment, after ONE visit, I felt a thousand times better!! I've tried other chiropractors and can honestly say I've never had such immediate results, or felt like my Dr. was so in tune with, and knowledgeable about, the issues I have. Will definitely continue treatment, and HIGHLY recommend!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Alex Jimenez is always ready to give his patients the BEST available treatment. In almost 3 months the pain I had has vanished by about 90%. I'm "back to normal" thanks to the chiropractic sessions/treatments him and his staff have provided for me. Thanks again Dr. Jimenez and your staff!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Alex Jimenez is a Chiropractor that deserves to be number 1. Smiles all the time, and who is professional and caring. I've had this numbness and pain for a couple of months, and it's now disappeared, He did a great job of explaining everything before he did any treatment. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Alex Jimenez and his, professional and friendly team

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Jimenez and his staff are welcoming and accommodating. His office facility is a beautiful and serene environment. This doctor takes his time with his patients. I send everyone I know in need of a chiropractor to Dr Jimenez.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr Jimenez is a great doctor and his staff are equally as great with procedure and hospitality I would highly recommend this facility to anyone with a back injury.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr Jimenez is a wonderful doctor and I am so happy to have chosen him to treat me. I absolutely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I had a car accident that left me and my wife with severe neck ache and lower back pain: we had lost our ability to sleep and were desperate for relief: Dr. Jimenez and staff immediately understood our situation and put it in a program that got us feeling immediately better: we also began a program of intense rehabilitation at their fitness center which allowed us to get our motion back: I so appreciate their approach without medication: my Greatest regards

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Best chiropractor in El Paso, staff is very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Efficient, friendly & by far the best! I would like to express a heartfelt appreciation for the kindness & excellent care you provided!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

DONT LET ANYONE BUT THESE PROFESSIONALS LOOK AT YOUR BACK. I WAS HEADED FOR SURGERY IN 2 WEEKS. DR. JIMENEZ AND STAFF FIXED MY SEVERE LOWER BACK PAIN. GOD PLACED ME IN THIER HANDS. I SO TRUST THEM AS THEY FIXED ME FOR MY FAMILY. LOVE THEM SO MUCH. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez is specialized in treating severe spinal disabilities. Primarily Focused on: Sciatica, Neck-Back Pain, Whiplash, Headaches, Knee Injuries, Sport Injuries, Dizziness, Poor Sleep, Arthritis. We use advanced proven therapies focused on optimal mobility, health, fitness, and structural conditioning. We use Patient Focused Diet Plans, Specialized Chiropractic Techniques, Mobility-Agility Training, Cross-Fit Protocols and the "PUSH System" to treat patients suffering from various injuries and health problems. Personal Note My name is Alex Jimenez and I am a Chiropractic Doctor who uses cutting-edge therapies focused on total health, strength training and total conditioning programs. We use Patient Focused Diet Plans, Advanced Chiropractic Techniques, Agility Training, Cross-Fit and the PUSH System to treat patients suffering from various injuries and health problems. My goal too is to help the body heal itself naturally. When your body is really healthy, you will arrive at your fitness level and proper weight. We want to help educate you on how to live a new and improved lifestyle. Our doctors have spent over 25 years researching and testing methods with thousands of patients. We strive to create fitness and better the body through researched methods and total programs. These programs are natural, and use the body's own ability to achieve goals of improvement, rather than introducing harmful chemicals, controversial hormone replacement, surgery, or addictive drugs. We want you to live a life that is fulfilled with more energy, positive attitude, better sleep, less pain, proper body weight and educated on how to maintain this way of life. As an extension to dynamic rehabilitation, we also offer a diverse portfolio of strength equipment, high performance exercises and advanced agility options. We are very proud to have teamed up with the cities premier trainers in order to provide high level competitive athletes the option to push themselves to their highest abilities within our facility.

• English
  • Spanish

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1991)
  • Victoria University (Grad. 2015)

• Spinal cord injury