Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez

Dr Jimenez is a wonderful doctor and I am so happy to have chosen him to treat me. I absolutely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I had a car accident that left me and my wife with severe neck ache and lower back pain: we had lost our ability to sleep and were desperate for relief: Dr. Jimenez and staff immediately understood our situation and put it in a program that got us feeling immediately better: we also began a program of intense rehabilitation at their fitness center which allowed us to get our motion back: I so appreciate their approach without medication: my Greatest regards

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Best chiropractor in El Paso, staff is very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Efficient, friendly & by far the best! I would like to express a heartfelt appreciation for the kindness & excellent care you provided!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

DONT LET ANYONE BUT THESE PROFESSIONALS LOOK AT YOUR BACK. I WAS HEADED FOR SURGERY IN 2 WEEKS. DR. JIMENEZ AND STAFF FIXED MY SEVERE LOWER BACK PAIN. GOD PLACED ME IN THIER HANDS. I SO TRUST THEM AS THEY FIXED ME FOR MY FAMILY. LOVE THEM SO MUCH. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Jimenez has been working with me since I was 16 years old, playing football and wrestling. I’m 22 now and I compete in MMA. Dr. Jimenez is still the first person I go to to help me out with any injuries and get me back to where I need to be. I highly recommend Dr. Jimenez weather your an athlete or just the average person with any kind of pain.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Alberto Hinojos, Second visit and I feel great thank you geat job. Recommended 100 % to anybody

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

My name is Estella Rivera I recomend Dr .Alexander yesterday was my first visit and I felt great he is a very knolegeable person.I recomend you all of you that need a quiropractor please dont hesitate to go with him.thank Dr. Alexander.Great job.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Great Doctor first visit and I feel great.I recomend you all to come in the first visit you will see how experience he is because of the way you will feelafyer the fist visit.Thanks Dr. ALEXANDER GREAT JOB.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Jimenez is extremely knowledgeable. He has helped me feel a lot better and I am very thankful for his work. I would gladly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez is specialized in treating severe spinal disabilities. Primarily Focused on: Sciatica, Neck-Back Pain, Whiplash, Headaches, Knee Injuries, Sport Injuries, Dizziness, Poor Sleep, Arthritis. We use advanced proven therapies focused on optimal mobility, health, fitness, and structural conditioning. We use Patient Focused Diet Plans, Specialized Chiropractic Techniques, Mobility-Agility Training, Cross-Fit Protocols and the "PUSH System" to treat patients suffering from various injuries and health problems. Personal Note My name is Alex Jimenez and I am a Chiropractic Doctor who uses cutting-edge therapies focused on total health, strength training and total conditioning programs. We use Patient Focused Diet Plans, Advanced Chiropractic Techniques, Agility Training, Cross-Fit and the PUSH System to treat patients suffering from various injuries and health problems. My goal too is to help the body heal itself naturally. When your body is really healthy, you will arrive at your fitness level and proper weight. We want to help educate you on how to live a new and improved lifestyle. Our doctors have spent over 25 years researching and testing methods with thousands of patients. We strive to create fitness and better the body through researched methods and total programs. These programs are natural, and use the body's own ability to achieve goals of improvement, rather than introducing harmful chemicals, controversial hormone replacement, surgery, or addictive drugs. We want you to live a life that is fulfilled with more energy, positive attitude, better sleep, less pain, proper body weight and educated on how to maintain this way of life. As an extension to dynamic rehabilitation, we also offer a diverse portfolio of strength equipment, high performance exercises and advanced agility options. We are very proud to have teamed up with the cities premier trainers in order to provide high level competitive athletes the option to push themselves to their highest abilities within our facility.

• English
  • Spanish

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1991)
  • Victoria University (Grad. 2015)

• Spinal cord injury