Ratings for Dr. Jeff D. Tracy

Stay away from Dr. Tracy! He will do whatever he can to keep from referring you to a specialist and will always suggest doing nothing when it comes to preventative medicine and testing. He suggested that I have a PSA test only once every few years because there were "too many false positives". I ignored his advice and had a PSA test done every year. A few months after his dangerous "advice" my PSA began to rise. After 6 months it continued to go up. I had a biopsy which showed some aggressive cancer in the prostate and had surgery 2 weeks ago. The surgery was very successful. If I had taken Dr. Tracy's advice and waited 2-3 years for the next PSA test I would definitely have had stage 4 cancer and a very grim prognosis. This was not the first time he made a bad diagnosis with me but it was the last since I left Kaiser Permanente after the PSA incident. He also resisted referring my wife for a colonoscopy even though she has a family history of colon cancer. I highly recommend avoiding Dr. Tracy if you value your health.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Jeff D. Tracy's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Juan Capistrano, CA