Ratings for Dr. Laura B. Miner

Dr. Miner is the best! She and her staff are very caring, compassionate and friendly. My kids love going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Miner is absolutely amazing. She truly has the patience of a saint. My 7 year old son responds so well to her. She always takes the time to explain the procedure to both of us and never hesitates to answer any questions either one of us may have. My son actually looks forward to his appointments with Dr. Miner. I would highly recommend her to any parent who's looking for an incredible pediatric dentist for their child. Her office staff is also great.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Laura Miner is wonderful. She is very loving and caring ..my boys love her!! The staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Dr Miner is awesome. She treats the children so kind as if they were her very own. My children have been seeing her for the last 4 years and she is loved so much by them. They get excited for every dental appt. She is def a top notch dentist, and her staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011