Ratings for Dr. Raafea Malik

Im a dentist in st. louis. I made an appointment with Dr. Malik which took two months to get in. The day before my appointment, her staff calls to cancel my appointment. I took off work two months ago for this appointment. Dr. Malik and her staff do not care about other people's time. If I ran my dental office like they run their practice...Id be out of business. I do not recommend making an appointment with Dr. Malik...Please save your time and aggravation and go else where.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Unless you feel like waiting 3 hours for a psychiatrist who is "in the building - but hasn't made it to the office - after 2 hours" you'll want a different doctor. Apparently, as told by staff AND her own internist, this degree of tardiness is her USUAL!!! Not sure why this woman thinks her time is so much more valuable than everyone else. Not sure if she actually EVER sees a patient or if she always passes them off to her "underlings". HORRIBLE - Went there 3 times in 3 months and NEVER SAW HER!!! Saw her nurse practitioner twice and then her internist the last time. Always awesome to pay a premium price for healthcare and never get to actually see the doctor! This doctor should be removed from the medical field - not sure how you disbar a psychiatrist - but they need to do it to this woman. It seems to me that she is causing more psychological problems than she is helping.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Fantastic physician who constantly offers helpful advice and helped me more than anyone in the world. She has been there when I needed her and really got to know me as a person instead of a patient. Her knowledge of medicine is extremely vast and her compassion is unparalleled by any other physician in the state.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr Malik has been working with my husband for over 6 years now. I can't imagine going to another Dr. for any issues that deal with mental health, she is by far the best at what she does, everytime I leave, I feel so much better and she makes you realize that life throws us many curve balls and all people need to open to anyone they feel comfortable. My husband recently went through a terrible time at his job, he was against going to Dr. Malik, once he did, he was hooked, we both see her every 3 months or so to keep on tract. We love you Dr. Malik. The Kroenung Family

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr Malik is the kindest and caring Dr . She really listens and is the best. She has always helped me. She and her brother in law, Dr Azfar Malik are the best psychiatrists that I have ever known.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Malick is very good and understanding. Gets to the main points of problems within the 15 minutes of our appointment. However, most of the time I have to wait over 1/2 hour beyond my appointment time to see her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

very compasionate and understanding,would not want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Raafea Malik's Credentials

• Hindi

• Punjab Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Faisalabad, Pakistan (Grad. 1987)