Ratings for Dr. Marshall R. Schmidt

I just found out that he passed away & words can not describe what a wonderful guy he was. He was so kind & really help me figure out so many things with just great advice. He will be truly missed.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I’ve never had a doctor like him. I saw him for 11 years and the sudden passing punched me in the face. The words he gave me will never be forgotten and the helpfulness thru my darkest times that I’d never thought I’d be able to get out of he was the only one who helped me over come. You’ll surly be greatly missed. Rest softly

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Marshall was a great counselor and like others I was totally blown away by his sudden passing. I will miss our talks, laughs and your understanding. RIP Marshall. You will not be forgotten.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I was knocked over when I heard of Marshall's passing. He understood me, never judged and was always compassionate and offered a friendly shoulder to cry on. I feel lost, truly lost right now. He was always there when I needed him and I can honestly say he saved my life getting me into rehab to get sober. Marshall I will always treasure our friendship and will miss you forever. RIP my friend! God bless.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Though he just recently passed, he was one of the kindest and most thoughtful people I have ever met. I really counted on our weekly visits and learned so much about myself through his help, understanding and no judgement atmosphere. I consider him a close friend and have no idea what to do with him now gone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Schmidt helped me through some really tough times. I often had no where else to turn. He was very insightful and caring to all my needs. He went above and beyond all my expectations.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Marshall is a wonderful doctor..so easy to open up to and helped me more than once thru very difficult times.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Schmidt is a great psychologist. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable and helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Schmidt is an excellent psychologist. He is personable, professional and versed in many therapeutic modalities. He helped me through a very stressful time in my life and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Schmidt is a very personable, competent psychologist who helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008