Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Traub

Dr. Traub is really an amazing doctor. He is honest, direct, caring, approachable and shows genuine interest in his patients. He did all necessary tests to ensure there were no underlying issues before moving onto fertility treatments...and he does these tests quick, as if he wants you to get pregnant just as much as you do yourself lol. I did not end up going the IVF route for personal reasons, but after doing my research, I found that Dr. Traub had one of the highest success rates in the city. He's an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him...he is also very accessible by email as well, so I was always able to get my questions answered. The staff is incredible and supportive.. especially Sally. I highly recommend Dr. Traub for any woman with fertility/ gynecological issues.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

My husband and I could not be happier with the experiences we have had with Dr. Traub and his staff. He helped us conceive our daughter a little over two years ago and again this year, we are expecting early August. The staff is all very professional and friendly, and there was never a wait in the office. We always felt that Dr. Traub and his staff were there for us with any questions or concerns we might have had and you could tell they truly care about their patients. We would highly recommend Dr. Traub!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Traub and his staff. He and his staff was kind, respectful, explained everything, always returned my cala and emailed me back quickly. I have never seen an office filled with a team of organized, punctual, and respectful doctor, nurses and assistants. Thank you for all your work and for making my dream come true-10 weeks pregnant with a girl:).

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Traub. All of his staff is amazing and courteous (Leslie, Alison, Sally, Melissa), they go above and beyond. Dr. Traub is hands down one of the best fertility specialists. His demeanor and bed side manner is thorough, attentive, calm, and flexible. On my first appointment, my appointment ran on time, Dr. Traub is really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! Despite having a busy practice, Dr. Traub responds to any questions or emails in a timely manner. We are expecting our first child through IVF!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

One should consider themselves lucky to be getting help from such an amazing doctor. He knows what he is talking about and cares about all his patients. I am very happy as he helped me with my first pregnancy!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Wonderful experience through a stressful process. Dr Traub and his entire staff were wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Traub and his staff (especially Sally and Melissa) are caring and compassionate. He always made sure my husband and I understood what the plan was and why. He answers emails quickly, even on holidays and weekends, which shows how much he cares about his patients. I cannot thank him enough for helping us conceive our first child.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I met Dr. Traub nearly a year ago. The reason for me to go to him was I had loss at 20 weeks. And I want to do family balancing.( The word 'family balancing' is just a key for them to milk money from the patients.) I felt like I was dealing with a financial consultant when I spoke with his office staff. He does what they tell him based on our insurance. All that is fine , I know I had to bear so much expense and stepped in for the IVF treatment. Even though I was capable of conceive on my own. He failed me in the first round of IVF and told me that I will not be able to conceive. I have to go in for donor eggs if we go in for second round. I'm writing this to let him know that I'm pregnant on my own and soon going to deliver my second baby. The reason for me to write this review was to let all know how it killed me and my husband for an year. We were both stressed out and devastated to the core. Please do not do this to the couples that are coming to your office with a hope of having a baby. I met another nice doctor in my area and he said nothing is wrong with me or my husband . That's all helped us to get pregnant again. Such a dreadful experience visiting Dr.Traub and his company. I will not recommend this place to any one. Save yourself go somewhere else, especially do not show your money( insurance) . Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

What a difference this office was compared to the 3 other fertility centers we had tried in the past 7 years. We were used to being one of 10-20 women in a waiting room but here there was no more than 2 waiting, if any at all. The entire process felt more personal and that there was not a rush to get to the next person waiting. You felt like you were more than a number or a chart. The staff was friendly and supportive. Dr. Traub answered our questions honestly but also in a positive manner. He answered emails quickly and made the process so simple. Infertility is stressful enough so being at a facility with a great doctor and great staff just makes it that much easier. I would highly recommend Dr. Traub to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

We cannot thank Dr. Traub enough for helping us to get pregnant with our first child. He is caring, punctual, and always answers any emails/ questions in a timely manner. We had a long road ahead of us, but in the end he helped make our dreams come true. Dr. Traub never gave up on us and always had a next plan of action. I also wouldn't have been able to handle the stress without the help of the staff. Sally and Melissa were always so great with any questions or concerns. The morning crew always made my mornings a little brighter and were strong and supportive when you couldn't handle the stressful days. Not to mention when I told them I was pregnant they had tears of joy. You grow a bond with the whole team at Island Reproductive Services. I'm sad to leave and go back to my OBGYN, but I am thankful for my great experience with Dr. Traub. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Michael L. Traub's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Traub is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is an expert in reproductive surgery including robotic surgery, laparoscopy, and hysteroscopy. Dr Traub directs the donor egg and donor embryos program at Island Reproductive Services and Reproductive Center of Central New Jersey. He treats women for hormonal disorders such as thyroid disease, PCOS, prolactin disorders, premature ovarian failure and endometriosis. He is the Director of Reproductive Endocrinology at Richmond University Medical Center and the Assistant Director at Staten Island University Hospital.

• Saint Louis University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 1998)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Endometriosis
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Premature ovarian failure