Dr. Ari Baratz
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(113)

"We've had a wonderful experience at Create and with Dr. Baratz. We had a diagnosis in..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Traub

What can I say about Dr. Traub? He is simply a miracle-worker! I have 2 beautiful children thanks to him!! He is extremely knowledgeable and the best at what he does. I cannot thank him enough for all that he has done for my family. The nurses are excellent as well. Don't go anywhere else for fertility treatments! Dr. Traub is the best.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

Excellent staff, fantastic bedside manner 5 stars!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr. Traub is amazing. He is kind and honest. He answered every question my husband and I had. Dr. Traub is very knowledgeable. I’m very thankful for all he has done. His staff is amazing as well. I would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. Traub, the nurses, and staff made the IVF process, which can be emotionally and physically difficult, much easier given their professionalism, expertise, and care. Dr. Traub quickly, carefully, and honestly assessed my health needs and created a fertility plan. Additionally, Dr. Traub and his staff were always very clear about all procedures and protocols as well as the expected costs. Any and all questions were answered quickly and with great detail.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

We just went through our 2nd transfer with Dr. Traub and we couldn’t be happier. Same excellent work and staff. I have nothing negative to say about him or his practice. Truly a professional and a down to earth human being. Thank you Dr. Traub for helping us.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Traub is an amazing doctor. We could not be happier that we chose him as our doctor. Dr. Traub is compassionate, kind and honest. After our initial consult he wasted no time in developing a plan for us. He is always willing to squeeze you in for appointments and accommodate your needs. He informs you of all treatment options and answers any of your concerns via email very quickly. His entire staff is friendly and organized. I have always received call back the same day to any question/concerns. Dr. Traub & his entire staff made such a difficult process somehow be easy. I would highly recommend Dr. Traub to anyone I know seeking fertility treatment.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Traub and his staff are truely incredible and would recommend to anyone that has to go through fertility treatment. They made me feel comfortable throughout my process. The staff is very compassionate and always there to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

There are no words to express how grateful I am for Dr. Traub. He is an amazing doctor who was open and honest with my husband and I from day 1. He is patient and knowledgeable, willing to answer our many questions. Needing to see a reproductive endocrinologist is an emotional and sometimes frightening thing, but I always felt so comforted knowing that I had Dr.Traub helping us make the best possible decisions. His office staff is wonderful as well, and morning monitoring runs very efficiently.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Dr. Traub is truly a talented doctor, my husband and I were both disagnosed with fertility issues and Dr.Traub helped our dream come true into starting a family. He is very talented and knows what he’s talking about, he was always honest with us and was never wrong, we always took his judgment. His staff is truly the nicest also, my favorite is Nurse Sally, you can tell they all really care about you and are there for you when you need them, they were always a phone call away and answered any questions we had. We have an embryo left and frozen and will be back for Dr. Traubs service. so glad he was our doctor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

We just finished our second successful Frozen Embryo Transfer with Dr. Traub and experienced the same wonderful service as the first time. Everyone is super nice in the office and Dr. Traub answered all of my many emails super fast! I will recommend him to anyone who needs fertility treatments.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr. Michael L. Traub's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Traub is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is an expert in reproductive surgery including robotic surgery, laparoscopy, and hysteroscopy. Dr Traub directs the donor egg and donor embryos program at Island Reproductive Services and Reproductive Center of Central New Jersey. He treats women for hormonal disorders such as thyroid disease, PCOS, prolactin disorders, premature ovarian failure and endometriosis. He is the Director of Reproductive Endocrinology at Richmond University Medical Center and the Assistant Director at Staten Island University Hospital.

• Saint Louis University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 1998)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Endometriosis
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Premature ovarian failure