Dr. Michael L. Traub

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Traub

Always felt well taken care of and like I was priority by both Dr. Traub and staff. Very prompt with appointments. Always able to get in contact with someone when I needed someone. I have recommended several friends and family members to go to Dr. Traub. Our very first appointment was in April 2017 and I’m due to give birth in April 2018!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I love Dr Traub and his staff, everyone starting from receptionist and ending with embryologist. They give constant updates and very honest with patients. Dr Traub himself is awesome - extremely polite and very responsive to the emails - answers all the questions and concerns that patients have. The office also gave me lots of meds for free - which is very nice of them... Thank you Sally ;). Overall i would highly recommend Dr Traub and his crew to any patient.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Michael Traub is an excellent doctor. He is understanding, easygoing and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable the moment I met him. Dr. Traub took the time to personally keep in touch with me about my care. The entire team from receptionists, nurses, and other staff were great and made the experience that much easier. I would recommend Dr. Traub over and over again!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Traub helped me through a very difficult time and I would highly recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is always available to answer questions and took his time explaining the treatments to me and my husband. The facility is very clean and the staff is very attentive. Sally, Melissa, and Jackie have been extremely kind and helpful throughout the process.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr, Traub is extremely attentive, he goes above & beyond for his patients. I have been to other facilities where I felt like I was just a number & it was impossible to get in touch with the doctor. But not with Dr. Traub, when you make an appointment to see Dr. Traub, you will meet with him, not an associate. He responds to messages & emails right away to put you mind at ease. His nurse Sally is truly a warmhearted person. I am now 13 weeks pregnant & sad that I have to leave this office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I cannot thank Dr Traub enough for everything he has done for me. From day one i knew i was in great hands from how professional, kind and patient he was. He explains everything and answers any question you have even if it is at 10pm on a Sunday via email! I was so comfortable with him and his staff and i am so sad having to leave this office and move on to my OB since i am 9 weeks pregnant all thanks for Dr Traub and his nurses Sally & Melissa!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Wonderful doctor with so much knowledge in his field of work , his staff are truly excellent making the whole process as comfortable as they can with answering your questions, scheduling appointment really listening when you need to go over the medications instructions. I would recommend this doctor and his staff to everyone. Just want to thank them for all there hard work and dedication now I'm blessed with a beautiful baby on the way.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Use them years ago. Dr Traub and Dr. Knochenhuer were never on the same page. They both would tell me different things about my prognosis. I had to beg the nurse to make me come in for a sonogram after being in pain for a week. Ended up having a hemmoragic cyst that ruptured. I have pcos and was getting IUI’s and I was getting treated for an Ivf cycle. I was overdosed with drugs and hyper stimulated. The nurses never listened to me. I went for a second opinion and the new Dr. Said to me that I was overdosed. Needless to say I never went back to see Dr. Traub or Knocenhuaer.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

There is no topping Dr. Traub and his kind hearted staff. He is truly an incredible physician. He takes his time, explains everything, gets back to you immediately but most importantly he is a kind human that only wants the best for his patients. I am such a pain in the butt neurotic patient, but I never once question his ability. He takes his time explaining the answers to every question. Dr. Traub follows you for the first ten weeks or so of your pregnancy and then you move on back to your OB. Oh how I wish I could have Dr. Traub deliver as well, he is my peace of mind! Sally and the rest of the nurses are so sweet and personable, after going to this practice you feel like family. I take pride in recommending Dr. Traub to anyone, you are in GOLDEN hands!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr . Traub is very helpful kind abd knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone who struggles with fertility. He gave me the greatest gift of all my son and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Michael L. Traub's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Traub is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is an expert in reproductive surgery including robotic surgery, laparoscopy, and hysteroscopy. Dr Traub directs the donor egg and donor embryos program at Island Reproductive Services and Reproductive Center of Central New Jersey. He treats women for hormonal disorders such as thyroid disease, PCOS, prolactin disorders, premature ovarian failure and endometriosis. He is the Director of Reproductive Endocrinology at Richmond University Medical Center and the Assistant Director at Staten Island University Hospital.

• Saint Louis University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 1998)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Endometriosis
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Premature ovarian failure