Dr. Michael L. Traub

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Traub

There is no topping Dr. Traub and his kind hearted staff. He is truly an incredible physician. He takes his time, explains everything, gets back to you immediately but most importantly he is a kind human that only wants the best for his patients. I am such a pain in the butt neurotic patient, but I never once question his ability. He takes his time explaining the answers to every question. Dr. Traub follows you for the first ten weeks or so of your pregnancy and then you move on back to your OB. Oh how I wish I could have Dr. Traub deliver as well, he is my peace of mind! Sally and the rest of the nurses are so sweet and personable, after going to this practice you feel like family. I take pride in recommending Dr. Traub to anyone, you are in GOLDEN hands!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr . Traub is very helpful kind abd knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone who struggles with fertility. He gave me the greatest gift of all my son and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Have total confidence in Dr Traub and his staff . So happy I found him .

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Words cannot express how wonderful Dr. Traub and his entire staff are. From the moment I met him I knew I was in good hands. I am a very difficult patient and he ALWAYS listened to my concerns (no matter how crazy) and gave me an honest, professional answer. His two nurses Sally and Melissa are also amazing. He has convenient late hours and he ALWAYS answers his emails even on weekends and holidays. I highly recommend him and his practice.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Traub is an amazing doctor. I was referred to him by my OB due to an abnormality with my uterus. He is thorough and really makes sure you understand and have all the facts before making any decisions. His staff is patient and attentive and they didn't mind that i called them with every question i had over the last couple months. I would highly recommend him and his practice.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Traub is really an amazing doctor. He is honest, direct, caring, approachable and shows genuine interest in his patients. He did all necessary tests to ensure there were no underlying issues before moving onto fertility treatments...and he does these tests quick, as if he wants you to get pregnant just as much as you do yourself lol. I did not end up going the IVF route for personal reasons, but after doing my research, I found that Dr. Traub had one of the highest success rates in the city. He's an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him...he is also very accessible by email as well, so I was always able to get my questions answered. The staff is incredible and supportive.. especially Sally. I highly recommend Dr. Traub for any woman with fertility/ gynecological issues.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

My husband and I could not be happier with the experiences we have had with Dr. Traub and his staff. He helped us conceive our daughter a little over two years ago and again this year, we are expecting early August. The staff is all very professional and friendly, and there was never a wait in the office. We always felt that Dr. Traub and his staff were there for us with any questions or concerns we might have had and you could tell they truly care about their patients. We would highly recommend Dr. Traub!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Traub and his staff. He and his staff was kind, respectful, explained everything, always returned my cala and emailed me back quickly. I have never seen an office filled with a team of organized, punctual, and respectful doctor, nurses and assistants. Thank you for all your work and for making my dream come true-10 weeks pregnant with a girl:).

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Traub. All of his staff is amazing and courteous (Leslie, Alison, Sally, Melissa), they go above and beyond. Dr. Traub is hands down one of the best fertility specialists. His demeanor and bed side manner is thorough, attentive, calm, and flexible. On my first appointment, my appointment ran on time, Dr. Traub is really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! Despite having a busy practice, Dr. Traub responds to any questions or emails in a timely manner. We are expecting our first child through IVF!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

One should consider themselves lucky to be getting help from such an amazing doctor. He knows what he is talking about and cares about all his patients. I am very happy as he helped me with my first pregnancy!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Michael L. Traub's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Traub is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is an expert in reproductive surgery including robotic surgery, laparoscopy, and hysteroscopy. Dr Traub directs the donor egg and donor embryos program at Island Reproductive Services and Reproductive Center of Central New Jersey. He treats women for hormonal disorders such as thyroid disease, PCOS, prolactin disorders, premature ovarian failure and endometriosis. He is the Director of Reproductive Endocrinology at Richmond University Medical Center and the Assistant Director at Staten Island University Hospital.

• Saint Louis University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 1998)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Endometriosis
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Premature ovarian failure