Dr. Michael L. Traub

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Traub

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dr. Traub. From start to finish Dr. Traub takes the time to personally get to know you and your sistuation. He will sit down with you in his office and thoroughly explain your process and what to expect. He would personally answer my emails and I never waited long at his office. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

It was a big decision we made to seek help from a specialist. Infertility is not something a couple is happy to go through. From our initial visit with Dr. Traub we felt comfortable and at ease and knew we were in good hands. The doctor is polite, respectful and very knowledgeable. The doctor explained the treatment plan very thoroughly , he’s was very patient and understanding with our situation. Our journey was a long one, we became emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted but the doctor and the staff were always caring and extremely patient. Any concerns I ever had were always explained and I always felt reassured in any situation. Dr Traub would personally respond to my msgs and emails very quickly. It’s very easy to make appts at the office or get in touch with the nurses or the doctor. Sally, Jacky, Melissa and the rest of the sweetest staff you guys are beyond amazing .. We are now blessed enough to have a baby on the way and we cant say thank you enough to this doctor and staff. It is bittersweet and sad to be leaving. Dr Traub and his staff will always be apart of our growing family and for them we will always be grateful . Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

My husband and I had the most positive and comforting experience with Dr. Traub during such an emotionally and mentally trying time. Dr. Traub treated us with the utmost respect, patience and humbling heart. He is extremely versed in his field and thorough with his explanations, rationales and treatment plans individual to the patient. Always accessible for any questions or concerns and follows up personally. It's no surprise to have such a genuinely caring doctor to have such a genuinely caring staff. Thank you does not even cover the gratitude my husband and I have.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Always felt well taken care of and like I was priority by both Dr. Traub and staff. Very prompt with appointments. Always able to get in contact with someone when I needed someone. I have recommended several friends and family members to go to Dr. Traub. Our very first appointment was in April 2017 and I’m due to give birth in April 2018!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I love Dr Traub and his staff, everyone starting from receptionist and ending with embryologist. They give constant updates and very honest with patients. Dr Traub himself is awesome - extremely polite and very responsive to the emails - answers all the questions and concerns that patients have. The office also gave me lots of meds for free - which is very nice of them... Thank you Sally ;). Overall i would highly recommend Dr Traub and his crew to any patient.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Michael Traub is an excellent doctor. He is understanding, easygoing and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable the moment I met him. Dr. Traub took the time to personally keep in touch with me about my care. The entire team from receptionists, nurses, and other staff were great and made the experience that much easier. I would recommend Dr. Traub over and over again!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Traub helped me through a very difficult time and I would highly recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is always available to answer questions and took his time explaining the treatments to me and my husband. The facility is very clean and the staff is very attentive. Sally, Melissa, and Jackie have been extremely kind and helpful throughout the process.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr, Traub is extremely attentive, he goes above & beyond for his patients. I have been to other facilities where I felt like I was just a number & it was impossible to get in touch with the doctor. But not with Dr. Traub, when you make an appointment to see Dr. Traub, you will meet with him, not an associate. He responds to messages & emails right away to put you mind at ease. His nurse Sally is truly a warmhearted person. I am now 13 weeks pregnant & sad that I have to leave this office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I cannot thank Dr Traub enough for everything he has done for me. From day one i knew i was in great hands from how professional, kind and patient he was. He explains everything and answers any question you have even if it is at 10pm on a Sunday via email! I was so comfortable with him and his staff and i am so sad having to leave this office and move on to my OB since i am 9 weeks pregnant all thanks for Dr Traub and his nurses Sally & Melissa!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Wonderful doctor with so much knowledge in his field of work , his staff are truly excellent making the whole process as comfortable as they can with answering your questions, scheduling appointment really listening when you need to go over the medications instructions. I would recommend this doctor and his staff to everyone. Just want to thank them for all there hard work and dedication now I'm blessed with a beautiful baby on the way.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. Michael L. Traub's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Traub is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is an expert in reproductive surgery including robotic surgery, laparoscopy, and hysteroscopy. Dr Traub directs the donor egg and donor embryos program at Island Reproductive Services and Reproductive Center of Central New Jersey. He treats women for hormonal disorders such as thyroid disease, PCOS, prolactin disorders, premature ovarian failure and endometriosis. He is the Director of Reproductive Endocrinology at Richmond University Medical Center and the Assistant Director at Staten Island University Hospital.

• Saint Louis University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 1998)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Endometriosis
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Premature ovarian failure