Ratings for Dr. Lillian Berdichevsky

Love her! She great, she's real and doesn't sugar coat things, but she's very helpful and informative when you ask questions. She cares about her patients, including their diet and health. I've been going to her for over 8 years now, I will continue to see her at her new location.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I am so glad I finally went to see Dr. Berdichevsky at her new office. I had been to see her a few times prior for my annual visits. This new office has such friendly staff and they seem much more organized. The amount of time that I had to wait was so much shorter than usual. I am considering getting an IDU and Dr. B was so informative. She really made my decision easier. Also the office sent me some extra information to my email that allowed me to review the facts at home.

Submitted November 7, 2016

Waited 2 hours to see this doctor abd she did not even apologize for the wait. Worst pap smear ever. Will not be going back.

Submitted October 1, 2014

Always at least an hour wait in waiting room, then 30 minutes or more wait in exam room. Poor bedside manner. No compassion. Arrived late for surgery. Scolds patients. I believe she thinks her time is more important than the patients. Makes you afraid to talk to. I do not like this doctor at all.

Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Lillian Berdichevsky's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal