Ratings for Dr. Peyman A. Elison

excellent service on every visit friendly and knowlegable.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Peyman A. Elison's response
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We appreciate the time it took. Thank you!

Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Ellison wanted to operate on nerve damaged legs, although I had no pain or ever indication of problem. Told me he had a "special interest in neuropathy", got out of there fast!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Peyman A. Elison's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We'd love to discuss this further with you. Please call our office at 623-584-5556

Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Elison helped me when no one else could. He is extremely knowledgeable as made sure I understood everything. I had to have 2 surgeries and he was available, after hours, for both. He even answered a text on a holiday. I wish he was the first doctor I went to. I would have saved so much time and money. I will never use anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Dr. Peyman A. Elison's response
Thank you for sharing your experience, patient care is one of my top priorities! I'm happy to hear that you were satisfied with your visits!

Submitted April 17, 2018

Very friendly however, he didn't remember what he said on different visits, ended up contradicting himself a few times. Didn't listen to my gut and had surgery with him anyway. He gave me his cell phone number in case I needed him after surgery HOWEVER, he does all his surgeries the same day, Friday, so you cannot contact him on Friday, because he in in surgery, then there is the weekend, which he does not answer or return calls. I have talked to others who have had this same problem. Once my follow thru visits were over never heard from him again.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Haven't had any problems like others who posted. Have had nothing but great treatment each time. Staff are great, and Dr. Elison is always friendly, attentive, and very thorough at each appointment. Extremely happy with my choice!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Saw both husband and wife. Booking is 4 deep so be ready to wait an hour for her, less time for him. Felt like it was all about making money. In the end wondered if surgery was really needed. After surgery even though I was given his cell number he did not answer it after multiple calls. I called because the instructions said it was important to call if there was severe vomiting after the surgery, but never got a reply. Does surgery only Fridays so his office was closed, couldn't call there. Thank goodness I was staying with people who stayed near me all night. . Prior to surgery I had to see the Dr.'s (both he and his wife) every 1-2 weeks at $45 a pop co-pay. During the follow up surgery time when I did not have to pay I only needed to be seen 1x a month. He did not remember what he said from one visit to the next and gave conflicting information on several occasions. His manner was very friendly, the staff was very friendly, but I'm left wishing I had gone somewhere else.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Excellent doctor with outstanding commitment to patient. He spent over 2 hours during an office visit for pre-surgical appointment explaining everything and answering questions; then called to follow up two separate times afterward. Even gave us his personal cell phone number in case we needed him. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

He does not followup after surgery. Has a nurse(?) that uses fowl language when discussing patients. Will not release medical records to patients and lies when asked about them

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

POOR FOLLOWUP AFTER SURGERY WILL NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS REFUSED ANY NEEDED EMERGENCY OFFICE APPOINTMENTS

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Seems to be one of the few doctors that actually care...

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr. Peyman A. Elison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Peyman Elison works alongside his wife, Dr. Viedra Elison, at Fixing Feet Institute, which has been there office since 2011. Prior to opening his current office, Dr. Elison practiced in Wickenburg for 11 years. Dr. Elison graduated from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997, and completed his Primary Podiatric Residency and a Podiatric Surgical Residency at the Community Hospital of Gardena in California. He is board certified in in podiatry by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. He specializes in nerve issues of the lower leg and foot, children's foot conditions and heel pain relief. If you need to schedule an appointment with Dr. Elison, call his office in Surprise, Arizona, or send a request through his online form.

• English

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Surprise, AZ