Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey T. Cohlmia

Super from the beginning. Dr Jeff pays attention to detail for correction for teeth movement. All the staff are very courteous. Thanks for great experience.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Cohlmia is very kind and thorough. Appointments are quick in a good way, but everything is done well.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I overall loved my orthodontic experience here, I felt so welcomed and my teeth look so great.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

The staff is always so friendly and helpful and they always make sure I'm on track to getting a prettier smile. They never waste any time!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Cohlmia is very knowledgeable and has treated me for over a year with great results. His staff is very friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend his practice an plan on bringing my son here in the future.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Very friendly and out going people. Always asking how you've been and they're always super fast and get the job done

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I came to Dr. Cohlmia because my teeth have started to shift 10 years post braces. Dr. Cohlmia was very friendly and thorough yet still got me in and out of the office very fast and was very straightforward. He made me a retainer to start to move my teeth back, and it started to work within one day.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I came in to correct my top teeth. I had braces previously in middle school, but they had turned over time. Dr. Cohlmia assured me it would be an easy fix and that I could correct them with a plastic retainer. The staff is very professional and friendly. I will recommend him to others seeking orthodontic work.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Awesome staff. Always kind and smiling. Professional and always on time! Very good experience overall,

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Always great. Get right in with no wait. Friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017