Ratings for Dr. Steve J. Georgiou

The best doctor in town.. i almost died on him because of complicated delivery but thanks to him im still here.. thanks to him i can enjoy my baby.. thanks for saving my life as he acted quickly and focused on me.. totally recommend him and you wont regret it having him as a doctor..

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Such a great doctor answered all my questions, never rushed me through the appointment, and so nice! I would definitely going to him again!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Very impressed with Dr. Georgiou. He's taking care of my elderly mother and has been wonderful in managing her case thus far. Staff is great, very helpful and friendly. Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

When I moved to Los Banos I was already about 7 1/2 months pregnant. He was an excellent Dr. The environment was comfortable and clean. The staff were nice and there was never too many people running around the office. My appointments were on time and werent rushed through so all my questions got asked. He delivered my son and the only thing I would say he could improve is the video camera rule. I would love to have the memory of that day! I am pregnant again and am trying to convince my fiance to move us back to Los Banos so I can be his patient for this delivery. I dont feel comfortable even thinking of putting myself and my baby is any other hands.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I have gone to and trusted this doctor for many years. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

flag | Submitted April 15, 2006

Dr. Steve J. Georgiou's Credentials

• Atlanta School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

GHI