Ratings for Dr. Sarvepalli Jokhai

You will wait at least an hour up to 2 hours to be seen. Patient appointments are stacked on top of each other, and every appointment feels rushed. I stopped going to him when I found out talking with other patients that we all had different complaints we all had the same plan of care "draining fluid and injections" on a regular schedule. I think this is done just to keep us coming back and being able to bill for the procedure. I went to ortho and I had a stress fracture the whole time. Don't recommend.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

My daughter is an athlete. It is important to keep her in good health. When she had an ankle injury I called this office and was able to get in right away. Very friendly, explained everything to me and her so we could understand it. I recommend him to everyone! :0

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I had a bunionectomy, and am about to have the second one done. My husband and I have been very impressed with our experience with Dr. Jokhai and his staff. Dr. Jokhai spends ample time with each patient..we never feel rushed. He answered all my questions and concerns thoroughly and has a very pleasant bedside manner. The staff has all been great..friendly and helpful. A very nice, clean office environment adds to the overall impression of professionalism. I would not hesitate to return to Dr. Jokhai in the future or to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I had ingrown toenail removed on Monday. When I asked for an antibiotic afterwards, Dr. Jokhai said there was no infection. I was told there would be moderate discomfort, but that was not the case. Swelling and pain increased causing an ER visit. Resulted in three night hospital stay due to infection in the toe. I called Jokhai's office informing them of the outcome and was told they would have him call me. It has now been 5 days and still no callback. Maybe if Jokhai had prescribed an antibiotic I could have avoided all this infection and pain.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. looked at a wart on my foot and told me to go to Walmart and get some over the counter medicine,then charged me for a surgical procedure. When I tried to discuss this with the office staff and the dr. they all said sorry that's the way it is.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Sarvepalli Jokhai's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AARP