Ratings for Dr. Nicola A. Deangelis

I have had both rotator cuffs repaired by Dr. DeAngelis. Not only is he a very good surgeon, he takes all the time you need to answer your questions and concerns. I have had surgeries performed in Boston hospitals, but he is much more considerate of your time and your needs

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Me and my daughter have seen doctor Deanglis for multiple orthopedic issues and would highly recommend him and his team. He also has an excellent PA as apart of the staff.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

College Athlete ACL surgery. Amazing care. Very attentive and caring. We would definitely recommend Dr. Deangelis to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

This was my 2nd torn rotator surgery in Sept 2014 on the right and my left shoulder was 2010. Dr Nicola Deangelis performed both surgeries and the results were incredible. With the surgeon, PT, and me (doing all that was asked), we had the best results. Hope never to have to do this again, but if I do, then I would who would do the surgery, without question

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I've had 2 different shoulder surgeries performed by Dr. DeAngelis and I have nothing but great things to say. He did an incredible job each time. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. DeAngelis repaired my ruptured Achillies tendon March 2013, back on my feet in 7 weeks. Going to him was the best decision I could have made. He was very confident. Every scar is a victory! Thanks Dr. DeAngelis!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Amazing care; ACL/MCL repair and follow up for a colege athlete. Very happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Deangelis has operated on me twice. He replaced my left ACL two years ago and cleaned up a torn menicus in my right knee this year. He is a consummate professional. He'll answer any questions that you have candidly. He was recommended to me by another orthodpedic doctor whose specialty was different. I asked that doctor: "If you were to have ACL replacement surgery who would you have do it? He replied:"Nic Deangelis at UMass Medical in Worcester. He's one of the best in New England." I agree. Dr. Deangelis' work has given me a new lease on life. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

He is amazing...our child is a college D2 bball player; and he repaired an ACL; good as new; ready to go. Excellent skills; great bedside manner; and he thought of everything...CPM machine delieved to house; coorinated by he and Junie....highly reccommend them!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. DeAngelis performed an ACL allograft reconstruction and removed part of my meniscus on my right knee after a serious sports injury. I found Dr. Deangelis to be professional and helpful in answering my questions pre and post-op. I am pleased with the outcome of the operation and glad I chose him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Nicola A. Deangelis's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1998)

GHI