Ratings for Dr. Bradley Alderman

Great!! Megan, hygienist is the best in skill, care and lack of pain to my sensitive teeth during cleaning/exam work that I have ever had, and the whole staff is very professional and friendly. Highly recommend Coddington Dental

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Friendly, helpful and efficient staff I want whatever they are putting in the break room water cooler at this office. Every single member of the staff is unbelievably friendly. They are very informative about what they are doing, and they don't judge you for not being a good flosser. The office is spotless and very modern, and I don't think I've ever sat longer than 57 seconds in the waiting area.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

High quality service from even higher quality people! I couldn't ask for a better experience at the dentist.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Very happy with my dentist. Been with Dr. Alderman from the beginning. I think he is awesome. And he has a wonderful staff. The time seen to go by so fast. And the gal who cleaned my teeth, was wonderful. Debra W

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

They have the nicest people around. Very pleased! Everyone there is a joy to work with, makes going to the dentist easy. Very courteous and the appt. reminders are very helpful. One if not the top offices in Lincoln. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Going to the dentist is never fun, but Dr. Brad Alderman and his staff made it as pleasant as possible. In fact, they went out of their way to accommodate my needs when I did not have dental insurance and had a dental emergency over the weekend. If you are looking for a family dentist, ​I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Alderman and his staff are exceptional. Twice I've needed to see him and each time the procedure was done with the utmost care and concern for my well being. Dr. Alderman and his staff have also gone above the call of duty and ended up seeing me late on Sunday night for emergency dental pain. As it turned out, I needed to see an oral surgent to remove a cracked tooth the next morning. His office helped me to see the specialst bright and early the next motning. Really, above and beyond great care. I highly recommend his office.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr.Brad Alderman made a hybrid prostesis, a permanent implant denture for me. I love my new smile. Thank you for giving me a new set of gorceous teeth. I feel 20 years younger.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I am very happy with my dentist My teeth are very healthy because they did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr.Brad Alderman did 6 fillings for me last week and it took me only 45 minutes. He is an amazing dentist and nicely looking.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016