Ratings for Dr. Gordon B. Garver

I have had a broken back for 50 years. I have been to many chiropractors through the years and I can honestly say this doctor is one of the best. Very knowledgeable and has a good bed side manner. I have a very different back to adjust, but he has no problem. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

This office was the best. Dr Garver helped me get through a very bad time following a auto accident. I would highly reccomend him

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

He is the worst doctor I've ever been to. He worked at the office on kingsley ave in orange park. All he did was keep taking money and I never got better. Ended up having to get surgery which he never recommended because he only likes to do natural healing. His staff is terrible. My honest opinion I think it's a scam. All the time I got treated I would rarely even see him. His staff did everything. A kid that's only 19 acting like he's a doctor. After 6 months they got another office in starke. They are never in the orange park office. Haven't payed their employees cause they don't have money??? Cmon! I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011