Ratings for Dr. Sarah E. Land

Burned out!!!! Dont waste your time / money seeing her, quick tempered

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Unprofessional, unwilling to consider her own error

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Land cut my prescriptions without warning, acted like she was correcting the mistake on next visit but left the amount the same. Tried to add more, unwanted, and addictive meds to my regimen. Again without explaining what she was doing. She appears concerned but truly wasn't. The staff was hard to get messages through to. They would promise to take care of my concerns only to never contact me. I do NOT recommend this Dr at all.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

At least 30 minutes late to every appointment, staff was not courteous, issues with billing (phantom balances).

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

She doesn't care about her patients. She chooses to over medicate them to where they believe they are better, yet they became a danger to everyone else. For example, over medicating one to where they fall asleep during a work out, while on the phone, or even while driving. If you want a "pill pusher", don't hesitate to call her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Great Dr. She takes the time to actually talk to you. If you want a "pill pusher" she is NOT for you.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I had an appointment with Dr Land today at 8:30am, I had an urgent situation at work arise and I was not able to make it. I was going to be a new patient, when I called the office at 10am, I was told by staff, that since I missed, I cannot be a patient of hers, and they refuse to reschedule me no matter how far into the future. I was shocked by this policy and abruptness. I understand how valuable doctors time is, but things happen, and for anyone to just refuse to work with you to find a solution is beyond me. This just tells me, the Dr feels like she has enough patients, and doesn't need anymore. So it you are looking for a Dr, keep looking.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Land misdiagnosed me with a disorder that carries terrible stigma. I have MDD, simple as that and confirmed by several other clinicians. She apparently treated me through the lens of the wrong diagnosis, it's no wonder I felt awful all the time. I was simply on too much medication. The medication made me apathetic and amotivated, completely unlike my normal self. These side effects caused me significant distress, and after several unanswered phone calls to the office, I gave up trying to communicate these concerns with her and instead, with the help of my primary care doctor, I went in patient so that I could safely get off of the medication. I'm glad to feel like myself again. Needless to say, I will never go back to Dr. Land nor recommend her to anyone ever again. She led me to believe she had my best interests at heart, but instead turned me into an over-medicated and misdiagnosed lump of a person.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Sarah E. Land's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2003)