Ratings for Dr. Paula E. Feinstein

Doesn't use the therapy that is proven effective for depression so all she has to offer are referrals to psychistrists . When I told her that i found writing lists and following through with them beneficial for getting myself out of my depression her response was "so you wanna be told what to do" . She doesn't understand cbt or the other effective treatments for depression and doesn't have the inclination to understand it. She just wants to do her own form of therapy. It's about her and her ego.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

. There is no way any any of these positive reviews are actually written by real patients. I was doing well before I saw her and because she doesn't utilize anything other than her own improvised venenous form of therapy not based on any modality that is helpful for depression all she could do was tell me my life was absolutely hopeless unless I saw a psychiatrist and went on massive amounts of medication. Screwed me up for years until I stopped the poly pharmacy and saw a therapist that did CBT. One look at her and you will be able to she that she is a depressive herself. What a shame. Maybe if she utilized an effective treatment on herself she would have a more rewarding life and not project her own distorted hopeless view of the world onto her patients . In conclusion don't see her.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Paula helped me identify the roots of my anxiety and to work through issues with ease and true medical understanding. I saw her for over 2 years and credit her with my ability to manage stress and anxiety without medication.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Sour face. Sour advice. She is not helpful. Dysthymic personality. Felt worse after seeing her like I just walked into a raincloud.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011