Ratings for Dr. Julita Sadowski

MEDICATION SHE PRESCRIBED WAS NOT KNOWN TO HER, SHE KNEW I HAD NO INSURANCE AND PRESCRIBED 30 PILLS FOR $435.99. THIS PRACTICE IS LAUGHABLE. BUT HEY, SHE HAS ANOTHER VACATION COMING SO AS LONG AS SHE'S HAPPY

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Extremely caring and and always willing to listen to concerns and needs. Takes the time, even with a very busy office.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Will not accept no as an answer to tests or exams you refuse, even if you have no symptoms for that test or exam. She will push the topic several times during the visit, and argue with you.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I am in my 20's and have been going to Dr. Sadowski since I was a little girl. She is the best!! She is very knowledgeable and always makes me feel very comfortable. I have gone to her for an array of different matters and no matter what the case she always takes great care of me.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Excellent C-section delivery. She is very friendly. We felt very secure having her deliver our baby.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Excellent family doctor. Friendly, caring, takes time to talk with patients. Office staff very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

Dr. Julita Sadowski's Credentials

• Akademia Med We Wroclawiu Im Piastow Slaskich, Wroclaw, Poland (Grad. 1983)

Molina