Ratings for Dr. Louis M. Steinberg

This was the worst dentist I have ever seen I went to his office due to pain in a decade old root canal and he did nothing, no exam, no background information about my surgeries and issues and he told me not to think about the pain and it would not come back. I still have pain, he did nothing and I wasted money out of my pocket for nothing, I still need a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Excellent dentist. He listens to your concerns and answers questions -- a wealth of knowledge for sure. Dr Steinberg is very knowledgeable and thorough. Unlike many of today's dentists he treats the actual source/cause of a problem, not just the symptoms. He's very dedicated to his patients and to his profession and is genuinely concerned for his patients' overall health.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I was there for amalgam filling removal and was very impressed with his knowledge, approach and the way he handles his patients. For him holistic lifestyle is not just about making money, he is passionate about it himself and gave me tons of recommendations. He listens to your questions carefully and put your mind at ease, I felt comfortable right away after I met him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014