Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Amidei

Dr. Mark Amidei is an excellent doctor. He is highly skilled and like the previous reviewer said he has a wonderful chair side manner; very thoughtful and always communicative. I first saw Dr. Amidei for a badly chipped front tooth and the restorative work he did is flawless. I highly recommend Dr. Amidei for all general and cosmetic dental treatment needs.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Amidei has a great "chair-side manner" as he does your procedures. He tells you about the sounds, tastes, and sensations you might feel in advance so there are no surprises. He uses the right amount of numbing to avoid pain. I will definitely refer others.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Amidei is an amazing cosmetic dentist. I was referred by a few people over the years that have just "raved" about the doctor and Delany Dental Care. My fear, lead me wait until I had some major issues. (Boy am I sorry). Not only is Dr. Amidei gentle, intelligent and kind, but they also had a variety of methods to treat my anxieties, making dental treatment much less stressful. I have since gotten "poor gum " issues under control and some bad teeth. I then went on to address the desire for an amazing smile. WOW!!!! My teeth are AMAZING!!!! People compliment me wherever I go. I am not afraid to smile. I look 10 years younger, have newfound confidence. It was not chump change to have this treatment done, but Dr. Amidei did give me a very nice courtesy for all of the treatment I had. I would do it again for these results. I do not want to forget to mention the staff - who are unbelievable too!!!! Delany Dental Care is wonderful!!!! I love them!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015