You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Juliana Kanji

Horrible piece of garbarge lying dr. Thief and liar. Charging for sessions and services never rendered. Needs to lose her license. You cant force someone to participate in your study and then bill their insurance for your study u fool.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I guess it wasn't just me, she is a script writer and nothing more and her "affiliation" with the pharmacy next door is almost criminal. She is in it for the money and does not care for or respect you or your time.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

It's incredible that she has not lost her license. A pathetic woman who spends exactly the amount of time it takes her to write my script. IF she interacts at all, it is to talk about her own problems!! Her foreign medical degree is worthless, she has long forgotten whatever medical knowledge she ever had. Relationship with pharmacy next door is illegal, she will get what she deserves

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

This was an absolutely horrendous atrocious experience. I am going on vacation and realized i was out of refills and wouldn't be able to make it into the office. The receptionist,instead of calmly helping me come to a solution, proceeds to argue with me over the phone, not letting me get a word in edgewise. After two phone calls with this ignorant incompetent child, i was finally put on the phone with the nutcase doctor herself who said she refused to give me professional medical advice on how to ween myself off of the medication, being that i am going to run out while on vacation. I am appalled that this incompetent idiot is in this field. Plus, her appointments consist of her barely looking at me for three minutes and then writing me the same prescription based on nothing. She is a money hungry crook who does not know how to interact with people and the front desk is worse.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I saw Dr. Kanji a few years ago when I was suffering from anxiety. She was not interested talking with me. She just wanted to write a prescription and see me off. Dr. was distant, did not talk much. I had to do all of the talking. I would not recommend this doctor for counseling.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Basically saved me from killing myself when my marriage fell apart. Office staff was very understanding and empathetic, even making me laugh at times when I actually felt like crying. I did have to wait for her, but this never bothered me. She never rushed me, talked to me in great detail, sometimes extending the visit and never charging me a penny beyond what my insurance covered.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I have seen her throw patients out of the office if they complain about the wait time. A good doctor would apologize to the patient for making them wait. As far as the grandma who brought her grandchild, what a wonderful act the drug pusher put on for you. The office is unprofessional, the doctor answers her phone during a visit and writes controlled medication like no other. Thats why her office is full! Everyone knows where to go to get the drugs. As long as she's getting only cash she's happy. And forcing patients to use her sugar daddy's pharmacy next door is illegal. It shows how much this doctor cares when she told the woman not to come back and she could get more patients. Stay away and go to a real doctor

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN. She lack empathy and does not help those with serious need. Most the time it seems like she does not care about your problems. Never checks her email in the past week and I need a letter from her for school but constantly says she doesn't know what I'm talking about or says she doesn't have time to write it. This is rather funny though, because she only sees her patients for about five minutes then kicks you out. It be incredible if depression could be cured in 5 minute meetings when I am paying for hour long visits... She is EXTREMELY incompetent and does not deserve the money of those who need help. It's ashame she is still in the practice.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Great doctor! Nobody else would talk to me and listen to the issues and help me change my medications! Everybody else just wanted to leave it as is! Easy to make an appointment with like the next week! She is quick when she is just doing medication management as all doctors are but as a new patient she took the time to listen and try to help!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Wow, surprised by negative reviews. Dr Kanji treated my granddaughter a few years back and was wonderful. She never rushed the appointment and gave her undivided attention. Sure there were times where we had to wait a bit, emergencies with patients occur.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Juliana Kanji's Credentials

• Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan (Grad. 1977)

HIP

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible piece of garbarge lying dr. Thief and liar. Charging for sessions and services never rendered. Needs to lose her license. You cant force someone to par..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I guess it wasn't just me, she is a script writer and nothing more and her "affiliation" with the pharmacy next door is almost criminal. She is in it for the m..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It's incredible that she has not lost her license. A pathetic woman who spends exactly the amount of time it takes her to write my script. IF she interacts at a..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This was an absolutely horrendous atrocious experience. I am going on vacation and realized i was out of refills and wouldn't be able to make it into the office..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Kanji a few years ago when I was suffering from anxiety. She was not interested talking with me. She just wanted to write a prescription and see me o..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Basically saved me from killing myself when my marriage fell apart. Office staff was very understanding and empathetic, even making me laugh at times when I act..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have seen her throw patients out of the office if they complain about the wait time. A good doctor would apologize to the patient for making them wait. As f..."

October 24, 2014
  • City changed from "CENTRAL ISLIP" to "Huntington"

August 10, 2013
  • City changed from "Huntington" to "CENTRAL ISLIP"

October 17, 2012