Ratings for Dr. Juliana Kanji

Horrendous experience. Had appointment with the doctor, but was seen and inproperly prescribed by a physician's assistant. My health insurance just dropped her. Unethical, unprofessional, should not be allowed to practice medicine. Very dangerous.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

All Dr. Kanji cares about is making money. She does not care about the well being of her patients at all. She claims that she dropped a major insurance company that I have insurance with and had her receptionist call me to tell me I need to pay out of pocket for my upcoming visit, which was suppose to be a few days after this call, or to find another doctor. I need refills on my prescription and the only way she would fill it is it I came in and paid out of pocket a large sum of money. She has put me at risk for leaving me without a refill of my medication until I can find a new doctor. Like I said all she cares about is money and her patients are just dollar signs to her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Adsolutley horrible. Mercenary money maker with no regard proper business ethics. Overbooks, spends 5 min max while jumping from patient room to room. Wait time for appointments always exceeds an hour. A major insurance carrier just dumped her because of her ethics and practices. I would trust my problems to the local butcher before her. Stay away. Choose another doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Kanji is more than a great doctor. Dr. Kanji is a healer. Dr. Kanji intuitively and medically knows her patients and she provides excellent care. Dr. Kanji helps her patients to reach their goals and function at their optimal level at home and at work. I am grateful to be under her care!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Been seeing Dr. Kanji for over ten years. Always found her to be courteous and very helpful. I would not go anywhere else. Her receptionists have always treated me very nicely and I've never encountered any problems with the staff or the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Pathetic excuse for a doctor. Shows NO compassion doesn't even remember her patients. Asks the same two questions and writes a script all in 5 minutes. Just looking for money doesn't care otherwise. Staff sucks! they are all mean and nasty who don't care about anyone either. I cannot believe that this doctor is still in business. Too bad I didn't look at reviews before seeing her I would have saved myself a lot of time! WORTHLESS!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Horrible piece of garbarge lying dr. Thief and liar. Charging for sessions and services never rendered. Needs to lose her license. You cant force someone to participate in your study and then bill their insurance for your study u fool.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I guess it wasn't just me, she is a script writer and nothing more and her "affiliation" with the pharmacy next door is almost criminal. She is in it for the money and does not care for or respect you or your time.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

It's incredible that she has not lost her license. A pathetic woman who spends exactly the amount of time it takes her to write my script. IF she interacts at all, it is to talk about her own problems!! Her foreign medical degree is worthless, she has long forgotten whatever medical knowledge she ever had. Relationship with pharmacy next door is illegal, she will get what she deserves

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

This was an absolutely horrendous atrocious experience. I am going on vacation and realized i was out of refills and wouldn't be able to make it into the office. The receptionist,instead of calmly helping me come to a solution, proceeds to argue with me over the phone, not letting me get a word in edgewise. After two phone calls with this ignorant incompetent child, i was finally put on the phone with the nutcase doctor herself who said she refused to give me professional medical advice on how to ween myself off of the medication, being that i am going to run out while on vacation. I am appalled that this incompetent idiot is in this field. Plus, her appointments consist of her barely looking at me for three minutes and then writing me the same prescription based on nothing. She is a money hungry crook who does not know how to interact with people and the front desk is worse.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Juliana Kanji's Credentials

• Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan (Grad. 1977)

HealthPartners