Ratings for Dr. Juliana Kanji

Dr. Kanji is more than a great doctor. Dr. Kanji is a healer. Dr. Kanji intuitively and medically knows her patients and she provides excellent care. Dr. Kanji helps her patients to reach their goals and function at their optimal level at home and at work. I am grateful to be under her care!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Been seeing Dr. Kanji for over ten years. Always found her to be courteous and very helpful. I would not go anywhere else. Her receptionists have always treated me very nicely and I've never encountered any problems with the staff or the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Pathetic excuse for a doctor. Shows NO compassion doesn't even remember her patients. Asks the same two questions and writes a script all in 5 minutes. Just looking for money doesn't care otherwise. Staff sucks! they are all mean and nasty who don't care about anyone either. I cannot believe that this doctor is still in business. Too bad I didn't look at reviews before seeing her I would have saved myself a lot of time! WORTHLESS!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Horrible piece of garbarge lying dr. Thief and liar. Charging for sessions and services never rendered. Needs to lose her license. You cant force someone to participate in your study and then bill their insurance for your study u fool.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I guess it wasn't just me, she is a script writer and nothing more and her "affiliation" with the pharmacy next door is almost criminal. She is in it for the money and does not care for or respect you or your time.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

It's incredible that she has not lost her license. A pathetic woman who spends exactly the amount of time it takes her to write my script. IF she interacts at all, it is to talk about her own problems!! Her foreign medical degree is worthless, she has long forgotten whatever medical knowledge she ever had. Relationship with pharmacy next door is illegal, she will get what she deserves

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

This was an absolutely horrendous atrocious experience. I am going on vacation and realized i was out of refills and wouldn't be able to make it into the office. The receptionist,instead of calmly helping me come to a solution, proceeds to argue with me over the phone, not letting me get a word in edgewise. After two phone calls with this ignorant incompetent child, i was finally put on the phone with the nutcase doctor herself who said she refused to give me professional medical advice on how to ween myself off of the medication, being that i am going to run out while on vacation. I am appalled that this incompetent idiot is in this field. Plus, her appointments consist of her barely looking at me for three minutes and then writing me the same prescription based on nothing. She is a money hungry crook who does not know how to interact with people and the front desk is worse.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I saw Dr. Kanji a few years ago when I was suffering from anxiety. She was not interested talking with me. She just wanted to write a prescription and see me off. Dr. was distant, did not talk much. I had to do all of the talking. I would not recommend this doctor for counseling.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Basically saved me from killing myself when my marriage fell apart. Office staff was very understanding and empathetic, even making me laugh at times when I actually felt like crying. I did have to wait for her, but this never bothered me. She never rushed me, talked to me in great detail, sometimes extending the visit and never charging me a penny beyond what my insurance covered.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I have seen her throw patients out of the office if they complain about the wait time. A good doctor would apologize to the patient for making them wait. As far as the grandma who brought her grandchild, what a wonderful act the drug pusher put on for you. The office is unprofessional, the doctor answers her phone during a visit and writes controlled medication like no other. Thats why her office is full! Everyone knows where to go to get the drugs. As long as she's getting only cash she's happy. And forcing patients to use her sugar daddy's pharmacy next door is illegal. It shows how much this doctor cares when she told the woman not to come back and she could get more patients. Stay away and go to a real doctor

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Juliana Kanji's Credentials

• Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan (Grad. 1977)

HIP