Ratings for Dr. Christopher T. Offutt

I would like to say Dr. Christopher Offutt, is a great DR! As well to, today he gave me bunion surgery. My first time to see Dr was in 2014. After my bunion surgery today, the Dr himself called me to check up on me, and told me that # was a number to reach him at anytime if needed in regards to my surgery today. This Dr is Excellent all around! And I strongly recommend him to my friends and family. Ty Dr. Offutt! :-)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I visit Dr. Offutt in Centennial. He is a great foot doctor, I would recommend him to anyone I know. He and his staff are friendly, helpful, and caring. Dr. Offutt's office/rooms are clean and sterile. I came in to have him take a look at my foot, that same appointment he was able to do surgery on my foot. He performed very clean and excellent work. I could tell that he and his staff where truly concerned for me and what I was going through. He took all the time that I needed to FULLY understand what happened and what needed to be done. Very easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Excellent Dr I wouldn't go to anyone else highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Christopher T. Offutt's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Alamosa, CO