Ratings for Dr. Leah Kaufman

I got stuck with her. In fact, the (almost) entire "team" is horrible. I'm just glad I'm alive, however still not completely better. WORST c-section EVER (this was the 3rd). No idea what they did to me on that table, but one thing is for sure...they could care less. They did always want to make sure I had my next appointment scheduled....hmmmm, a little money hungry???

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

This woman is a disgrace and should be fired asap. She lacks the proper skills to be a surgeon and she is also very rude. She has absolutely no sympathy for her patients because she only cares about money. She does not provide sufficient care and should be avoided at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I don't know what these people are talking about. I think Dr. Kaufman was absolutely amazing. Very polite, professional, thorough for my new patient visit this November 2012. She made me feel welcome, was able to answer any questions I had, and everything was extremely clean and new. The rest of the staff also were nice and efficient. Was very impressed with this practice.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Stay away from this doctor. For her you are just a patient from whom she ll get money. She has no bed side manners and does not even try to understand the patient. I went to her all 9 months of my pregnancy and each time she never talked to me for more than 2 mins. Even after i lost my baby she didnt come to see me for 3 days even though she was on duty in that hospital. That shows what kind of a person she is. I ll not recommend her to any pregnant women.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Kaufman delivered my 2 daughters and I would not see anyone else. She is kind, professional and extremely knowledgeable. She is one of the best out there.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Kauffman is terrific. A kind and communicative Doctor. Her support staff is ridiculous. they have, lost my folder, my surgical paperwork, failed to process prescriptions paperwork. No calls back after bloodwork. So bad I may change Doctors.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I always feel rushed every time I have an appointment even though the wait for the dr can be from 30-60mins. She is not very understanding of your situation.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Kaufman handled my pregnancy and the premature birth of my child with nothing less than the utmost care and professionalism. Her close monitoring of my high risk pregnancy saved not only my life, but that of my daughter as well. I would not trust any other OBGYN nearly as much as I trust Dr. Kaufman.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Ms. Kaufman is simply unskilled and needs a lot of training. If someone wants to receive poor medical care only then they should make an appointment with her. I myself have had the worst experience with her and therefore I would like to warn everyone about her. She is a horrible surgeon and also extremely unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Leah Kaufman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY