Ratings for Dr. Philip F. Mckinney

Dr McKinney got a very difficult piece of glass out of my foot that had been there for over a year. I really appreciate his gentleness and his knowledge and steady hand.... recently I broke some toes on that same foot and got the same great care again..;.. ty Doc for being so good at your job and such a nice person as well.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I had a lesion on the bottom of my foot that had been treated as a wart. Dr. McKinney was very concerned about the appearance of the lesion and took a sample of it that day. Two days later he scheduled me to see the cancer doctor for what was a malignant melanoma. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I was having problems with my arches hurting again, so I thought I needed new orthotics. Dr. McKinney agreed with me that the problem was the same thing I had dealt with before that the orthotics had been constructed for. He felt that the current orthotics that came from another doctor were find, just needed refurbishing. He took them for two days and returned them to me almost as good as new. Pain gone, and I saved a bunch of money.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Philip F. Mckinney's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)