Ratings for Dr. Fawaz E. Haddad

This doctor isn't helpful. He doesn't give many answers to any questions.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Worst doctor in GB. Only care about the billable hours and how many patients he can cram in . He prescribes antibiotics for everything, is rude, especially to women, and is rude to the children. I have had to self diagnose my children , because he has no idea what he is doing. Would not recommend this pediatrician to anyone. We do not go to him anymore.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

We just moved to the area and started going to Dr. Haddad because he accepted our HMO and he had decent reviews on another site. My daughter was premature and has a slew of breathing issues. We took her to the office last week, she was very wheezy and breathing very rapidly. He gave her two neb treaments in the office, threw an rx for an antibiotic at me (without telling me why she needed it) and sent us home. When we got home her breathing did not get better and I ended up taking her to the ER. The next day I brought her back so he could check her over and he was VERY rude to me. He didn't remember that she was premature (we had already seen him 5x at this point) and didn't even bother to look at her chart. He told us she had asthma and sent us on our way with no real treatment plan or concern to her issues she has been having. Needless to say we WILL NOT be back and I am switching to Dr. Mawri who we saw in the ER and was super nice and has glowing reviews. I would not suggest Dr. Haddad to ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

i agree with the others that felt as though his attitude was related to the insurance, at least to a certian degree. my daughter had medicaid for a few months after we moved to this area and he was rude, rushed, didnt really listen etc. then we had bcbs i intantly started looking for a new doctor and until i found one i was of course still talking my daughter to him and suddenly he seemed a bit more caring. still slightly rushed but almost a 180. also my daughter had so many ear infections and i had to fight with him for a referral to an ENT who recommended tubes right away which worked wonders.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Haddad by another Mom that goes there. I am currently looking for another Dr. He seemed nice enough and knowledgeable for the most part, I just feel rushed and like my questions are stupid. The wait time is very short but so is the amount of time he spends with you. I also feel there is a small language barrier. I have a hard time understanding him so I feel less like asking questions. I didn't feel like he was just throwing scrips at me, my son has lots of ear problems and he seemed to give other options to try first (none of which worked but still).

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Although Dr. Haddad answers his cell phone after hours & he will always get you in right away for an appointment i feel like i was trading convenience for quality. He always seemed very rushed, I never felt like he really listened to what I said or answered my questions. I often left the office without asking important questions because I was rushed out. He sometimes seemed annoyed with the kids & didn't talk to them very much.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I have taken my 3 children to Dr. Haddad for 2+ years and have been very impressed. Very good bedside manner. Great with kids. Genuinely cares about the patient. If your child is sick you can get in right away even if it is a Saturday or Sunday (he forwards the office phone to his cell phone when the office is closed). If he is unsure at all about something he will send you to a specialist instead of guessing himself. He doesn't think he is better than you like a lot of doctors do. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Haddad was wonderful at first. BUT when my son a was a few months old he started getting hives. We thought it was due to a mosquito bite because there was a red ring around it as well. The staff got us into the office the same day. After waiting for about 45 minutes or longer he came into our room for 1 minute, barely listened to anything we said, said my son had an infection, and threw a prescription at us. He was beyond rude and I was infuriated when we left there. We filled the antibiotic and 3 days later were back in his office. He was a little more pleasant than the previous visit and said to stop the antibiotic immediatly and prescribed benadryl and a steroid. I could NOT believe that he was as rude as he was, misdiagnosed my son, AND gave us an antibiotic that he never needed. We are looking for a new DR now. Dr, Haddad is not someone I would refer! Also it was strange to me that the first time he acted in that manner was when my son's insurance went from BCBS to Medicaid.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Our daughter has been seeing Dr. Haddad since she was about 6wks old. She is now 4 and I am still happy with her care. We are currently expecting our second daughter who will also be seen by him. My daughter has many medical issues that has caused the hubby and I to share a many tears. Dr. Haddad never let us down and always encourages us. He sings to my child and has even comforted me during stressful visits. I do not expect him to know my childs chart by heart as he understands that I am the mom and I know my child better than anyone and he respects that. He has never mistreated my child or my family. He is a very caring man who does what he can and if he doesn't have the answer, he will send you to a specialist. As I said my child has a number of health issues and has been cared for very well. He has answered calls at all hours of the night and has even come in on Sundays to see our child. I came to him after leaving another doctor who was quite stupid. He is truly a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Fawaz was clearly descriminating against me due to the fact that I am a heavily tattooed woman with high end, positive, colorful artwork. he would not listen to anything I said. he pretended many times that he didnt understand english so he didnt have to answer my questions! the ones he did decide to recongize he told me were pure nonsense. he never cooed, never awwed, never said one tiny word to my newborn to age 1.5 baby girl. after asking him repeatedly to run tests on my daughter to find out why she had been chronically constipated since birth! he said that i (meaning me) am not a dr and i do not request the testing. i picked up our things and left. a week later i recieved a letter stating my daughters dismissal from his practice. too late! i found my wonderful pediatrician. Dr. Joseph Luna ladies, he is a wonderful human being, and a down to earth, get it done Dr. so long Dr. Fawaz! if only he would retain, care even remotely about these reviews. i'm considering the GB PRESS.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Fawaz E. Haddad's Credentials

• Univ Of Aleppo, Fac Of Med, Aleppo, Syria (Grad. 1987)

MAMSI