Ratings for Dr. Matthew Theriac

He was very helpful and concerned about my diabetes and MS; he did root canal and crown and then another procedure; very reasonable as my insurance is not covering much of this; his staff is excellent and he is gentle; explains all procedures and is personal but professional. Glad he is serving our small town.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Theriac went into great detail answering my questions, explaing proceedures. His staff were very helpful, getting pricing for me and coordinating my needs with an oral surgeon. These professionals could not have been more helpful. I highly recommend Dr Theriac's dental services. They patiently explaind things repeatedly when I forgot or became confused with terms and dates. Such lovely ladies! The offices are clean and well maintained, and the temperature is comfortable, not too warm or cool. Go, folks. I don't think you will be unhappy.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010