Dr. Daniel H. Jacobson

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Daniel H. Jacobson

Dr. Jacobson wasn't even my doctor but he was on call when I was in labor and I liked him so much I changed doctors. I had a very difficult labor and delivery and Dr Jacobson was able to pinpoint problems other doctors missed and was quite comforting during a difficult time. After I delivered he checked in on my baby and me a couple of times even though my actual doctor was no where to be found.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Daniel H. Jacobson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacobson is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist and a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He completed his residency at Stanford University Health Services, and attended medical school at Stanford University. He completed his undergraduate degree at Brown University with a degree in biology, sociology and anthropology. He is originally from Dayton, Ohio. Dr. Jacobson balances his time between work, family and his 5 chickens: Ida, Lulu, Jenny, Goldie and Lina.

• Hungarian

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)