Ratings for Dr. James Patrick Dinning

Pat is the best to put one at ease in a "delicate" situation.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Left a polyp inside during a colonoscopy. Seven years later, colon surgery was required to remove it, changing my digestive system for the worst for the rest of my life. Never go to this doctor, even if your life depends on it.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He was very arrogant and wouldn't listen to what I was telling him. As my health began to go downhill, I made various attempts to get in contact with him but his office staff wouldn't relay my messages. When I finally was able to get in to see him and convinced him that I was severely ill he agreed to do some more diagnotic procedures. The day he received the results, he made no attempt to contact me. By the time he finally contacted me with the results I ended up having to have emergency surgery which could have ultimately costed my life.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Communicates very well. Down to earth kind of guy. None of the all too common "doctor knows all" arrogance. Explains things well, both in advance and after procedures.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2006

Excellent doctor-patient communication skills. Very professional. Explains everything extremely clearly. Follows-up with patient.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2006

Dr. James Patrick Dinning's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental