Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Saracino

The receptionist at the front desk (Juanita) was so friendly and helpful she greets you with a smile and makes sure that she is very professional. I would visit this office again because of her kindness. The nurses on office side (Stephanie and a Tamela) were rude and not professional acting as it was a problem to help me, very lazy acting. The procedure side nurses were very nice to me and answered my questions. Over all I would returned due to the front desk receptionist and the procedure side nurses.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Staff member, (Ashley), was very rude when we phoned back for a follow up on my mother. We will not be returning to this office anytime soon

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

comments Primary complaints are with Dr Saracino's staff. My experience with the Dr. was satisfactory, outside of long wait. I have history of cancer treated with a lot of radiation. The damage of the treatments affected those bodily functions even years after the treatments. My visit for a colonoscopy left me uninformed and scared. The nurse briefly spoke to me after the procedure, while I was still very groggy, explaining that the Dr. had to leave before I awoke. I tried to make an appointment to discuss the findings, but was told that "that isn't the way we do things here". I was called by nurse several days later and told I had had some polyps that were removed,& were pre-cancerous,it was recommended I have a c-scan & another colonoscopy. I asked why and was told it was "routine". I tried to make appointment with Dr. to ask questions, was told it is her job to answer my questions. I've tried several times to make appointment with Dr, received same refusal.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Joseph A. Saracino's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Kinston, NC