Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Breiman

Dr. Andrew Breiman is a wonderful oral surgeon . After a fall I received my two front teeth were pushed back. Dr. Breiman saw me right away at a moments notice and wired my teeth back into place. I felt as ease when I heard Dr Beirman say, I used to do 5 of these surgerys a day when I was down at Jacobi trauma hospital .The whole staff was professional, and so polite. The whole office was spacious and spotless! I highly recommend Dr. Breiman and his top notch staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I had a great experience there. The staff was very nice and helpful. My insurance was calculated precisely. Dr. Breiman was fantastic. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I waited 40 minutes for my procedure,was given the gas that I kept telling them wasn't working for me but they continued anyway.I was in so much pain. Ruth who checks the benefits is a nasty witch and Dr breiman is cocky

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Andrew S. Breiman's Credentials

• New York University College Of Dentistry (Grad. 1975)