Ratings for Dr. Crispino S. Santos

Very rude and after waiting 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room , loosing my file, gave me the wrong quantity of meds the staff and the doctor were very rude and was told if i didnt like it to go to my primary doctor. Im glad he is gone

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

He has had me on pain meds for 2 1/2 years and not doing anything for my pain , keeps telling me he is waiting for pre approval and that was a never sent it in just keeps giving me pain meds and never see him for more the 3 to 4 min at a time he is very INCONSIDERATE !!!! i have to make someone go with me to every visit so i have a witness at all times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Thank you Dr. Santos for the great procedure on my knee. It was really a big help i can go back to work now. I am finally relieved of the pain i had. When i came to the clinic i cant barely walk or stand up too long. I felt that i was really in good hands. And he really knows what he is doing, he even explained everything the procedure can do to my knee. And it did relieved me from the horrible pain my knee was giving me. Thank you again Dr. Santos!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I am so dissapointed with this doctor.. he loves to write perscriptions.. and do test trials on his patients... he got my husband addicted to his pain meds for 3 years.. when he changed his meds he didnt tell hy husband that he would go through withdrawals.. my husband ended up in the hospital for 2 days and almost died!!this doctor sucks!!! all he cares about is a paycheck!! This doctor just wants to write prescriptions all day!!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I was sent to him by a specialit who's father was sent to Santos.He is a very good doctor, but never listens to your needs and walks right out.He did that to me, I needed to remove this awful stimulator,but was gone.I called the following day to come back up and finish my sppointment. The so called staff said another co-pay of $40 even though he left me.It is months I am begging to have this out becuse I cant walk properly and the staff, will not call back and I almost lost my job due to my ability to not be able to work, DURING CHRISTMAS as I am in sales. Santos is really one of the BEST, when he gives you 5 minutes and his procedures are one of the best.That is why I take the b.s. from those cold hearted office staff. There are 2 ladies who are great, but they only stay in the back. If you can get past the staff who schedules the procedures, and tell him directly "DONT LEAVE YET" you will have the very best care.We all should say how we feel and maybe he will get the message.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Very frustrating going to this doctor. He would only listen to me when I brought my 6ft 5 fiance with me to my appt's. There must be a better pain doctor! He is just too rushed. Can't even remember the answer to the question he asked you five minutes prior.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

I completely agree with the first review in this section. I felt I was rushed through my appointment, my concerns ignored, my answers weren't accurate enough for his questioning, like I was talking but he wasn't listening to what I had to say. The door to my exam room and the patients room next to me were both left open. I could hear everything that was wrong with the patient next door and I'm sure she could hear me as well. TOTALLY INCONSIDERATE !!! This is the first time I ever wanted to walk out of a doctor's appointment right in the middle of my evaluation.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I sought a pain management doctor for my chronic pain. Dr. Santos rushed through the examination and although He did give me powerful medication that alleviated some of my symptoms for a while,as a result of both the medication and the fact that he did not listen to my complaints, another pain that I went to him for increased (Migraine headaches) and thus did not get resolved.Eventually I asked him "is this medication supposed to be addressing ALL my various pains?"to which he seemed oblivious that I had other pains.During my last visit to his office,I was being seen to receive an occipital nerve block,and was very nervous.I said I would like to be sedated and she told the doctor, who came to me and seemed upset, and ignored my request for sedation or relaxants.He injected me,and despite being told that it was painless and just a small prick,it was two very painful pricks in the neck.I felt lied to,attacked,not listened to, and my concerns were downplayed. Find someone better!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Crispino S. Santos's Credentials

• Filipino

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1979)