Ratings for Dr. Juliette A. Trope

I am very thankful for having dr trope take care of my baby in the nicu. She was patient and answered all my questions. Very knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I am so glad some of the NICU mommies are writing reviews to show everyone how great Doctor Trope is. Many of us are upset that some crazy person would write such nonsense about such a great doctor. Doctor Trope had been such an amazing person and doctor to my baby. She saved my baby's life in the delivery room! we love doctor Trope and anyone would be fortunate to have her take care of their baby.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

I am so happy doctor trope took care of my baby. I am shocked that anyone could say anything bad about her! She is very intelligent, articulate, and very caring! She was so sweet to all the parents in the ICU and all of us were very happy with her care. I would recommend her to everyone I know. Thank you doctor trope!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

She was very nasty to me and my husband. She is very abrupt, seems to have no compassion and does not have any intelligence! She does not care about patients at all! I hope she doesn't treat any other parents like she treated us.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013