Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Sandler

Dr sander changed my life today. Blessed. He's amazing

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Haven't as of yet been able to see Dr. Sandler, he may be a very talented and helpful physician, however those who are interested in receiving care from his office should be advised that my average on the phone hold time over the course of three separate calls has been in excess of 30 minutes (and as of yet his office has been unable to schedule me an appointment). Be prepared for a long wait and a staff that seems unconcerned that their clients have had to endure that wait. I recommend going to literally any other endocrinologist instead of dealing with the staff here.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Sandler has been of tremendous help to me. He's the only doctor who has accurately diagnosed my condition, and prescribed the necessary treatment. I could not have been accepted to train and develop with an international soccer academy here in Portugal without Dr. Sandler's help with my growth condition. He's the best doctor I've ever had. He allowed me to regain confidence in my abilities and have dreams again. Dr. Sandler has been following up with me regularly (even by phone) although I'm not living in the US.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

In late January 2015, I travelled all the way from Eastern Canada to the US to see Dr. Sandler in San Diego, California, for a second expert opinion. After two years of consultations, I wasn’t convinced that the endocrinologists in Ontario, Canada, have made the right diagnosis (my two sons were not growing.) In a week-time, Dr. Sandler examined my sons, requested the required lab-work, diagnosed the issue, and prescribed the required treatment (this can never happen in Canada.) After 3 weeks of treatment, my sons’ appetite, weight-gain, height-gain, mood/happiness, self-esteem, focus, and energy level have all but drastically improved. No side effects whatsoever. My trip to the US to see Dr. Sandler was definitely more than worthwhile. I don’t know how to thank Dr. Sandler for literally “completing nature’s job” and helping my sons with their growth process. He’s a fantastic doctor, humble and kind. He gave us ample time during the visits as if we were his only patients. He was kind to my sons, comforted and reassured them of a positive outcome. Dr. Sandler and his wonderful team have been a gift to us, for which my sons and I, a mother, will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr Sandler is very knowledgeable. He has a caring side to him. He is a funny guy and will always make you laugh. However, he does treat his staff really bad. I've heard him order them around and cuss at them, which is totally unprofessional!! the front office staff is not very friendly but I just deal with it. After all I only have to see them once a year since my thyroid cancer is gone!! But I know he's one of the best in SD so I stick with him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

He is the best! I love this guy. He knows his stuff. Dr Sandler is very funny and he makes it feel like you are visiting an old friend instead of an appointment. I am so sad I had to move to michigan. I'll miss you. I am a better man having known you.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

HE cusses alot and just is always very rude to his staff.There is so much to say about this man,but there is a lawsuit pending.Just trust me when I say there is no privacy there and if he wants to insult you and make you feel like your medical issue is no big deal and your worries are worthless he will do it.Just don't see this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Excellent, highly knowledgable doctor, very short waits in his office. He takes my calls when I'm overseas and want to consult. Knows his stuff. Mature, experienced, one of the best.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Sandler for over 14 years. He has excellent diagnostic skills, is compasionate and very generous with his time. I had an extremely difficult case of hyper-parathyroidism involving several glands that evaded detection, eventually leading to severe osteoporoses. Dr. Sandler worked directly with labs and surgeons until the problem was treated successfully. When other doctors threw up their hands, Doctor Sandler never gave up on me. I am now been cured of hyperparathyroidism and my bone density is normal. I highly recommomend Dr. Sandler.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Caring compassionate doctor. I went to see him for a second opinion, and found that he is very interested in my overall concerns related to my thyroid, answered all my questions, and made sure I understood my options, diagnosis, and concerns. He is very knowledgeable, and did not rush out until I was done. His nurse is great too.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey A. Sandler's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1971)